Deep TK spec question.

drazynx

Hi guys,

First post here, I wanted to know if anyone else had a similar experience with deep TK spec, 3/31/7 to be specific.

I've noticed that turbulence crits for about 3400 when I use weakened Mind's mechanic to make it crit automatically, but Turbulence doesn't crit anywhere near that when WM isnt applied, and Turbulence criticals on its own. (about 2800)

Is there something I'm missing? Working as intended? Anyone else have a similar experience?

Figured this be the place to ask.

Hi guys,

First post here, I wanted to know if anyone else had a similar experience with deep TK spec, 3/31/7 to be specific.

I've noticed that turbulence crits for about 3400 when I use weakened Mind's mechanic to make it crit automatically, but Turbulence doesn't crit anywhere near that when WM isnt applied, and Turbulence criticals on its own. (about 2800)

Is there something I'm missing? Working as intended? Anyone else have a similar experience?

Figured this be the place to ask.

I'm sure it's happened to me on occassion, but it's not something I've ever bothered to pay attention to, because again if it crit without WM up then I probably just got saved for making the mistake of not having WM up while casting it in the first place.