Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 10 ranked rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Season 10 ranked rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LinkinPein
02.26.2019 , 07:07 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinre_the_Jedi View Post
Generally speaking, if you place in the Top 96, you almost never get the title + commendations that go with it until almost 1-2 weeks after everyone else in Gold tier and below gets there's. It's always been that way. So the investigation is very likely still on going and it's still possible for said cheaters to have their rewards stripped.

Exercise some patience friend.
I would if I hadn't seen what happened in Season 9. They cannot remove flairs. Once you get gold, you get gold. I do understand the top 3 rewards are far more important in the end, but the overall process is flawed. They scratched theirs **** for the whole first week it seems, now we have to endure another one? Take the whole month for all I care. But it is pointless, it is evident they are stumbling in the dark, I'm afraid they'll only do more damage by delaying this.

corrrosion
02.27.2019 , 02:34 AM | #22
Season 11 started. But token's from season 8 and 9 still not converted as been promised, when we should wait token's to be converted ?

DuHavok
02.27.2019 , 02:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinre_the_Jedi View Post
Generally speaking, if you place in the Top 96, you almost never get the title + commendations that go with it until almost 1-2 weeks after everyone else in Gold tier and below gets there's. It's always been that way. So the investigation is very likely still on going and it's still possible for said cheaters to have their rewards stripped.

Exercise some patience friend.
The only clever man, ppl trippin bout that smh

DuHavok
02.27.2019 , 03:07 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
What is the point of this? You have already sent Season 10 rewards, which means you cannot really take them away anymore. In the case that a current top 3 should get a rating reset, how are you going to handle it? I am to assume that you are doing this simply to restore people who have been reset.

My biggest concern still stands:

Why are you restoring players which you reset in the first place? If a reset was in order then you probably had enough evidence to apply the corresponding action. If that was the case, your new ''zero-tolerance'' policy wouldn't allow you to restore anyone.

It is left evident that your ''investigation'' is a big lie, judging by how oblivious you are about who manipulated their rating and who didn't. We are left at me mercy of whatever random judgment whoever is in charge of all of this has. You really need to re-think this.
Human beings and, believe it or not, animals such as our close primate cousins, have an intuitive understanding of fairness. A fair competition is considered fun, but if it turns out you never had a chance and the cards were stacked against you that sense of fun goes out the window. When someone cheats in a multiplayer game it ruins the experience for other non-cheating players. Those people stop having fun and then leave the game, which obviously the developers want to avoid because it loses them money.

This is true for every game except SWTOR. And thatís the problem. Our developers want to avoid losing money in general which means banning people, even if they cheated, make them losing money. People will never stop queuing ranked and quit the game just because someone over-traded them or whatsoever. Stop queuing ranked, show a sign, you will be surprised what it can do.

merovejec
02.27.2019 , 03:22 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DuHavok View Post
Stop queuing ranked, show a sign, you will be surprised what it can do.
Yeah stop quing so that Stubenhocker can take the first place :P people want others to quit so they get it all for themselves, naturally
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

DuHavok
02.27.2019 , 03:23 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Yeah stop quing so that Stubenhocker can take the first place :P people want others to quit so they get it all for themselves, naturally

Whatever dude

merovejec
02.27.2019 , 03:25 AM | #27
Whatever dude
Dang, you are fast in replying

Well you know, those are the obvious things when everyone struggles for rating, but some people seem to go straight to top without issues not accusing anyone, just point out the facts.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68890

DuHavok
02.27.2019 , 03:27 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Dang, you are fast in replying

Well you know, those are the obvious things when everyone struggles for rating, but some people seem to go straight to top without issues not accusing anyone, just point out the facts.
I donít know what you mean. Explain.

merovejec
02.27.2019 , 03:27 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
which means you cannot really take them away anymore.
They always have the option of banning the account if it was found to be breaking ToS. That would close the account as a whole, so those rewards he got would be gone too.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68890

merovejec
02.27.2019 , 03:30 AM | #30
I donít know what you mean. Explain.
Its actually quite simple. In this game if you are top, you are either very very good + lucky (being only good is not enough since you are at the mercy of the other 7 ppl) or you cheat. So its a 50-50 chance in your case.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68890