Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boosted to 70, Where to start Onslaught?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Boosted to 70, Where to start Onslaught?

ShaanuJaanu
12.05.2019 , 03:30 AM | #1
I don't want to do old content, I want to do new content, thats why I boosted this character.

I left the game at level 65, came back for Onslaught.

now I have the following on my mission terminal.

Illum - First strike/
Makeb - Countdown to Doomsday
Oricon - A path to madness

what gives?
Sentinel - Aggronawt
The Shadowlands

PiiTarr
12.05.2019 , 10:19 AM | #2
Unfortunately, the word "boost" has been used to describe more than one method of increasing the level of characters so I need to ask for some clarification. There are now two ways to "boost" a character to 70, one of which involves using a start at 70 commander token (where the character is level 70 from the moment of creation) and the other involves taking an existing character and raising them to level 70 by means of the Master's Datacron. Based on your wording, I think you used a Master's Datacron to boost an existing character to level 70. If that's the case, it does nothing to advance story, so that character will still be at whatever point they left off. However, what you describe as being available from your ship's mission terminal is not in keeping with what should be showing up for either method of boosting a character, which leads me to my second question - have you subscribed since 6.0 was released, or are you posting on the forums by means of a referral link? If you have subscribed since Onslaught and that list you provided is all that showing on your ship's mission terminal, then it sounds as though you may be experiencing a bug, (or there could be a delay in the game recognizing your subscription status).

JediQuaker
12.05.2019 , 11:47 AM | #3
I think you have to complete Ossus (and maybe even some earlier stuff) before you can do Onslaught.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

SteveTheCynic
12.05.2019 , 11:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I think you have to complete Ossus (and maybe even some earlier stuff) before you can do Onslaught.
OP: "Complete Ossus" means run through the Jedi Under Siege story that you start by taking the Inflection Point mission. We call it "Ossus" because that's where the bulk of the story happens, just like we call Rise of the Emperor "Ziost" after the planet where it happens.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

sharkfishman
12.05.2019 , 01:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaanuJaanu View Post
I don't want to do old content, I want to do new content, thats why I boosted this character.

I left the game at level 65, came back for Onslaught.

now I have the following on my mission terminal.

Illum - First strike/
Makeb - Countdown to Doomsday
Oricon - A path to madness

what gives?
I honestly should ask, are you a subscriber?

It's weird you don't have anything for Knights of the Eternal Throne or Knights of the Fallen Empire in your journal at level 65. Once you reach level 70, you can run the traitor story arc or go straight to the Jedi Under Seige story on Ossus. After that, you'll get a mission called Hearts and Minds. Complete that.

Then, you're good to go for Onslaught!

You need to be level 70 before beginning Onslaught, but you should reach that pretty easily by completing the other stuff.

If you're a little short, just run some random group finder flashpoints. They should help you level quickly.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."