List of Skill High gear Pro farmer in pvp

YaanaOhtar

Hi i make a list of those skill and pro pvper that alway join in non-rank queue to help newbie learning how to play, so everyone could ask them for pointer and help to be just like them.

Since i only play in The Progenitor in Rep side, i can only name Imp in this server.

Exo-dus - You will see this Jugg player in every none rank Wz helping new player along with his teammate, usually with Agent .

Requiem guild - This is a magnificent guild, every days, their strong, pro player grouping together joining non-ranked wz to help new player. A few exceptional individual of this guild are: Daegonn, a Sith Sorcerer you can easily recognize with Darth Sion mask, Tua a great Agent can heal through anything a team of recruit gear could throw at him/her.

Well these are all i can remember, i will post some more so new player coud ask for their help in wz, helping them to learn quicker.

Hi i make a list of those skill and pro pvper that alway join in non-rank queue to help newbie learning how to play, so everyone could ask them for pointer and help to be just like them.

Since i only play in The Progenitor in Rep side, i can only name Imp in this server.

Exo-dus - You will see this Jugg player in every none rank Wz helping new player along with his teammate, usually with Agent .

Requiem guild - This is a magnificent guild, every days, their strong, pro player grouping together joining non-ranked wz to help new player. A few exceptional individual of this guild are: Daegonn, a Sith Sorcerer you can easily recognize with Darth Sion mask, Tua a great Agent can heal through anything a team of recruit gear could throw at him/her.

Well these are all i can remember, i will post some more so new player coud ask for their help in wz, helping them to learn quicker.

Looks like the problem on our server has to be pretty bad since this is the 2nd thread about Requiem sucking all the fun out of PvP for PuGs.

:D classic. imp pvp is easy mode on this server.

The only thing that's keeping Imperials ahead in pvp are Sith Dominion and Requiem. The pugs on imps are actually worse than on reps, you can ask salvation players that also. The only reason as to it being easy mode on imps is because these two guilds are making it that way.