Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DJ-Feral
07.11.2016 , 07:17 AM | #491
Quote: Originally Posted by EnmaAii View Post
jeremyrevils you do this fp with story mission (taral 5 + maelstrom prison)

or you do this fp with group finder?

--------
also any can confirm what Location codex entry "Maelstrom Prison" bugged now?
I can confirm this is currently unavailable. Done the series of Story flashpoints with both Jedi Sentiel and Sith Marauder post 4.0 and have not been granted location codex (Sentinel sitting at 115/116 for location). Same when completing as solo flashpoint.

Have not done with group finder though, so cannot verify it that circumstance will grant codex entry.

EnmaAii
07.11.2016 , 12:25 PM | #492
ok , I add "Maelstrom Prison" location to bugged list

DJ-Feral
07.24.2016 , 07:57 AM | #493
Quote: Originally Posted by EnmaAii View Post
ok , I add "Maelstrom Prison" location to bugged list
Update on MAELSTROM PRISON.

Is now obtainable again. Just completed via myself and a friend completing TACTICAL via Deck Officer Bessel on the Telos, and completing all Bonus Missions.

Locations now at 116/116 for Jedi Knight.

DJ-Feral
07.24.2016 , 09:25 AM | #494
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
It would appear one of the more recent updates has broken an old codex entry, "Malgus' Vision".

You're supposed to receive this codex entry for finishing the bonus objective "Evening the Odds" during the Battle of Ilum flashpoint. I just did this twice on a Jedi Knight and did not receive the entry. I had done that flashpoint before a few weeks ago, so I checked all of my codex categories to make sure I didn't already have it (it's supposed to be under Lore), but it wasn't there either.

Can anyone confirm this?
I can confirm that I got this Codex entry today, under same circumstances as previous post by myself above.
Flashpoint started directly from DG-93 on Ilum. Appears to have been fixed or you missed something.

EnmaAii
07.25.2016 , 02:55 PM | #495
thanks DJ-Feral , I removed it from list