Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quest Bugged: Pirrell's Ambitions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quest Bugged: Pirrell's Ambitions

Achylon
12.30.2011 , 04:14 AM | #21
Kinda the same problem here:

I'm stuck at Pirrell. First time I was able to open the door by killing the robot. Then Pirrell gave me a quest. But it was the following quest. I tried resetting the first one, but now I am not able to open the door anymore.

I got both quests in my Log now. That seems to be the cause, because the game thinks I've already completed the first one and there is no need to open the door anymore...

HolgB
12.30.2011 , 12:49 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Achylon View Post
Kinda the same problem here:

I'm stuck at Pirrell. First time I was able to open the door by killing the robot. Then Pirrell gave me a quest. But it was the following quest. I tried resetting the first one, but now I am not able to open the door anymore.

I got both quests in my Log now. That seems to be the cause, because the game thinks I've already completed the first one and there is no need to open the door anymore...
I also think this is my problem.

HolgB
12.31.2011 , 12:34 PM | #23
My ticket was updated to "Under Investigation". Hopefully they'll have this fixed in an upcoming patch.

Achylon
12.31.2011 , 01:52 PM | #24
I doubt any upcoming patch will fix this. This looks more like something they need to change on players who already have the problem.

A patch will only prevent it for new players.

Ultimatewarrior
12.31.2011 , 04:56 PM | #25
I was contacted in game about my ticket on this issue and they said that they couldn't fix it and that a team will have to look at it. I am level 35 now and can't progress in my class questing, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

HolgB
01.01.2012 , 02:20 PM | #26
Hopefully now that a bunch of people are reporting the same issue, they'll fix it ASAP!

lenolas
01.02.2012 , 05:20 AM | #27
Same here... And nothing about my ticket, happens yesterday at night.

Ultimatewarrior
01.03.2012 , 11:43 PM | #28
Has anyone been able to get this fixed?

HolgB
01.04.2012 , 05:32 PM | #29
I tried again after this latest patch and it still didn't work. I started an Inquisitor... goodbye buggy BH.

scabsworth
01.05.2012 , 07:41 AM | #30
I have the exact same issue on my Bounty Hunter. I've had a ticket in for 4 days with no response as of yet. Unable to abandon either quest and resetting does nothing. I even tried going in grouped with another BH, no help. I went ahead and moved on to the next planet however at level 24 I see no point in continuing on this character if this issue is never going to be resolved.

I figured this was caused by something dumb I had done myself, I guess it's good to know others have the same issue.. although it sucks for all of us.

Character: Fluke
Server: Shadow Town