The 40 Year and Older "Professionals" Guild

Master-Pappy

Hi Folks,

Due to the huge response to my post a couple of weeks ago titled "The 45 Year and Older Professionals Club", a few of us have decided to start a guild geared for the "mature" aka "old" players.

In order to get this thing rolling, we need all who are interested in joining to reply with the following information:

1) Age

2) Preferred Server

Once wer have a fair amount of responses, we will choose the most common server and can then begin the process of sending invites.

Based upon the responses in the original thread, it appears that the favorite name for the guild is "The Older Republic". Look forward to teaming up with everyone!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

63 year old, grandmother, retired teacher (though I still teach a class once or twice a year at the Commuity College). Got a teacher of the year award for my use of video games as a teaching tool in 1999.

Been gaming since Colecovision in the '70s and expect to be gaming for many years to come. Requirement for any assisted living facility that I move into down the road is high speed internet - the food can stink, by grandsons will bring me pizza.

Still raid a few times a week with a guild called "Old Timers" on World of Warcraft. Downed the first boss in regular Dragon Soul last night. No server firsts, but old people still get the job done.

Love SWTOR's fresh face and familiar (much enjoyed) story.

I am playing on Master Zahr Lestin (West Coast), great server, nice people so far, no queues and a fairly healthy economy - but would roll a new character to join an old folks guild. *giggle*

Currently have a friend leveling with me. A 74 year old.

Edit for afterthought: Eventually they will have server transfers, so I'd be happy to roll a new youngling and just move my main (Sage/Healer) over whenever transfers become available.

Edited by Jezmondene

Hello,

46 years.

Currently have a Jedi Guardian and Imperial Agent on Girradda the Hutt. It's an East coast server but I'm dead center, flyover country, in the States. I'll re-roll where ever.

Also play fairly late at night. About 11pm to 3am, -ish, CST.

Edited by Dreddmon

46 here, currently on Kathol Rift but I can roll an alt most anywhere... I would strongly prefer a PVE server however... PVP isn't my thing.

With over 120 servers I doubt there's going to be many already established on any given one so it's likely to be starting over.

Newly 50 and I play on Kath Hound. I normally prefer the RP servers because they tend to have more mature servers and enjoy the RP events they tend to hold once the server matures.

I normally play raid healers. I will play republic or empire and willing to reroll to another server if the guild has a nice family feel to it.

Edited by Mikoshi

In order to get this thing rolling, we need all who are interested in joining to reply with the following information:

1) Age

2) Preferred Server

Once we have a fair amount of responses, we will choose the most common server and can then begin the process of sending invites.

Based upon the responses in the original thread, it appears that the favorite name for the guild is "The Older Republic". Look forward to teaming up with everyone!

1) Age- 41

2) Preferred Server- I'm located on the east coast but have been playing on Vrook Lamar, west coast for a friend who has yet to purchase the game. He's from the west coast.

Where the server ultimately winds up, doesn't matter to me to be honest.

I have played on the side of the Empire with numerous classes/characters. Playing with folks within the same age range would be fantastic. Playing on the side of the Republic would all be new to me, so I would definitely be excited at both prospects.

Please count me in! :)

1) Age 40 (just a young'un in this discussion :) )

2) Any US PvE, West Coast preferred. I'm currently on Lord Praven, but leveling is easy, so it wouldn't be hard to reroll. (In fact, my characters on that server are in a guild with co-workers, so it would probably be easier for me to leave those characters there and reroll.) I generally play weeknight evenings in the window from 8pm-1am Pacific or so, plus variably on the weekends.

Soon to be 42

Been on the Kaas City since pre-launch with others but Guild members are few and far between so looking for a change.

I love the trooper, almost done the storyline and can't wait to check out the Agent storyline next.

I would love to stay on this server as it was one of the Guild severs at launch and I make a killing on the economy here but hey, everyone one else is willing to role another so I would be too.

Cheers,

Bunzo

45 West Coast on Soresu server. Just about to hit 50. But willing to make an alt on the server you choose. Have a few older players in a guild I"m in now. I'll let them know about this post.

Not much of a PVP player so PVE would be nice.

41 in March. I would prefer Rubat Crystal (RP/PVE Server), it needs a good group of folks (desperately). The economy has yet to bloom so there is still room for opportunity. I always joke about Rubat Crystal being behind the leveling/crafting/exploring curve, perhaps that could be a good thing in this case. :p(if you PVP, we're outnumbered, but that seems common for most of the servers).

I can also assist with artifice items to help give a leveling boost. I have 1 level 50 toon on the server already (named Carsen) on the republic side.

My requirements is that whatever guild I am a part of, be friendly, laid back, have fun, stay open to new members who are like minded, and help each other out.

Edited by CriticalMasses

47. Normally play on the Harbinger.

Would like to join a guild that is easygoing and professional. Tried randomly grouping with some, and often I feel that they are running through the game too fast for me...

Love to play Jedi Sentinel - but Scoundel Gunslinger is good too...

I am in Japan, so I normally play late at night US time.

Respectfully,

Sanjuro

Love this idea :) I'd gladly roll an alt

1. I'll be 40 in a few months. Does that qualify?

2. EU or US, PVE or RP preferred, any server. Will join a PVP server (in fact, due to friends, that's where I currently play), but I prefer a more laid back style.

Regarding faction... I have all Empire. Would love to play a good guy for a change of pace.

Edited by Lunazen