debbie Reynolds has died

ivanhedgehog

Yeah this is very sad. Just yesterday she posted on Facebook thanking everyone for loving her daughter so much but I think it was all just too much for her and no mother should have to go through that. In a bitter sweet afterthought though, she's now united with her child once more but my heart goes out to Todd and Billie who respectively lost a sister/mother first and now a day later their mother/grandmother too. May they both rest in peace. ♥

I feel so sad for the family. Not that we all lost two great people but that they have lost so much in so short a time.

Debbie Reynolds was a staunch advocate for preserving movie history and bought a great many iconic items that we still can see today. She played great parts in her films and taught her daughter to be bold and proud of being a strong woman.

I remember dancing in my living room to Singing in the rain. Really very sad. God bless the family and fans of these two amazing women.

I feel so terrible for their family. I too think it was too much for her to handle...no parent should have to outlive their child, as the saying goes. I hope they rest in peace and that their family will find their way through this horrible time.

On the one hand prayers to those who are left behind especially Billie L, but on the other hand you gotta think how much those two must be laughing together at walking through the pearly gates.

I kinda picture it as the gates open and they both walk in to the fanfare from the end of New Hope.

God Bless them and their family!

Her son said her last words were "I miss her so much, I want to be with Carrie"... I suspected that this might happen when Carrie died.

Yeah, I can't even imagine but losing your child must be heart breaking and beyond. It's also part of life but it's a rather harsh one. I can only hope the rest of the family can give it a place at some point.

Wow...

So incredibly sad. First our beloved princess, then her mother. What a cruel year 2016 has been.

My thoughts are with the rest of the family and friends. RIP to two great women, you are gone, but not forgotten...

Edited by Otowi
Typo