Story Glitch

panzalito

Please Help Me

Hello I am encountering several problems with the onslaught story. I have 3 characters on that story. When ever I enter a cut scene the game freezes. I have also encountered this with an other lower lvl character(Jedi Shadow) after the Corellia story I go to meet with Supreme Chancellor Saresh and when the story scene starts the game freezes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times and I still have the same problems.

Please help me

Please Help Me

Hello I am encountering several problems with the onslaught story. I have 3 characters on that story. When ever I enter a cut scene the game freezes. I have also encountered this with an other lower lvl character(Jedi Shadow) after the Corellia story I go to meet with Supreme Chancellor Saresh and when the story scene starts the game freezes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times and I still have the same problems.

Please help me

This happened to me in 2016 depending on the computer I was playing on. Sometimes, I was playing on a Dell All-in-One Desktop with an Intel blah, blah, blah (forgot the number) depending on my location. I learned the hard way that was a terrible computer to play this game on.

I had to lower the graphic resolution to low to get past cut scenes. I could subsequently raise the graphics higher after completing the cut scenes.

Others are much more IT-oriented than I am on this forum, but I imagine the two questions they will ask are:

1) What computer are you using; and 2) What graphics card.

G'luck, I know it's annoying.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Had the same issue, with my jedi on balmorra. At one point in the story, the game would always freeze, was just the jedi, every other mission on Bal, on both sides worked great, Was definately an issue with my laptop, wasn't the greatest at the time, probably an intel built in graphics card, which from what most people say isn't great. Eventually got past it when I got a better machine...lol. But as dasty says, there are some great tech minded people here, if you give them the info they need, they'll be able to help more :)