New warzone, new arena, all neat but...

aristrokratie

It doesn't change the fact that:

-class balance is hilariously broken (sorcheals, ap pts, spank tank jugg just to name a few)

-slowwars the old republic

-many bugs (holotraverse for instance)

-no comment on new season...

-bad matchmaking

-we need crossserver or at least megaservers

Adding content is good but I'd rather see them adress current issues than adding fluff that will just keep us subbed for 1 month more until those problems will start to really annoy us again.

You cannot fill a cup with a hole in the bottom, no matter how delicious the drink is.

I get 60 on the fleet but in WZ it barely gets above 25.

It's especially bad in Huttball maps, which is why I quit them now since I'm no use to anyone when I can't use my rotation properly.

Before 4.1 I got 60 fps pretty much everwhere, and nothing lower than 30 in Huttball with ultra settings.

Now I get less than that in very low settings. It's ridiculous.

I get 60 on the fleet but in WZ it barely gets above 25.

It's especially bad in Huttball maps, which is why I quit them now since I'm no use to anyone when I can't use my rotation properly.

Before 4.1 I got 60 fps pretty much everwhere, and nothing lower than 30 in Huttball with ultra settings.

Now I get less than that in very low settings. It's ridiculous.

Tell me about it...Queshball is a joke. It'll appear on my screen that the ball carrier has fallen down a level, so I proceed to hop down to follow. Only to find out when I get down there that it was just and FPS issue and the carrier was never really down there in the first place.....oh the rage that follows....smh

Balance is the one thing thats needed more than anything else. I for one wont look at PvP as anything more than trivial to do whan bored till something is done about that and ill continue to get the bulk of my PvP time in other games.

PvP in this game can be very ...it can... well, it ****s me off sometimes, due to the bad design and balance. (eg.spanktanks in regs= gg try focusing someone else... there's 4 juggs add in a sorchealer to the equation...)

(or TR against triple pt sorchealer...)

Edited by aristrokratie

Adding content is good but I'd rather see them adress current issues than adding fluff that will just keep us subbed for 1 month more until those problems will start to really annoy us again.

Nah. I'd rather have the new content. Class balancing, bugs, whatever, have plagued PvP in every MMO ever. I'm sure they will mix in some class balance sweeps with the updates anyway and jack things up even worse. lol

Give me a change of scenery. It's much needed after two years. I'm sick of these four walls...

PvP in this game can be very ...it can... well, it ****s me off sometimes, due to the bad design and balance. (eg.spanktanks in regs= gg try focusing someone else... there's 4 juggs add in a sorchealer to the equation...)

(or TR against triple pt sorchealer...)

the thing that drove me away and continues me not taking pvp in this game seriously isnt the issues themselves, but the complete lack of effort on the part of the devs in any reasonable timeframe.

Balance issues happen in every game, always have always will, what killed TOR pvp for me was the fact that they have yet to fix any of the real issues that go back to 3.0. 3+ seasons of the same classes being OP is quite enough.

I came back for the new chapter and have played a few matches and its the same classes doing the same things in the same ways with a few more juggs/maras than before, thats about it. Only reason ive stuck around is that its between seasons in the game ive been playing so ive been catching up with friends.