Game is Hard

Moshijklmnopqrs

I've been playing this game for a while now and have some complaints coming from a professional observation.

I think a 1.5 second GCD is way too fast. Could definitely be increased to 3 second GCD (this is coming from someone with insane reflexes)and the 280 degree hit box needs to be increased to 360. Being a melee with only a 280 degree hit box makes it nearly impossible to compete as a melee on top of the fact majority of our abilities are 4 meter range. I think increasing the melee range to 15 meters would balance the game out and allow melee to compete with ranged classes who have 30 meter range abilities.

Just a little of what was on my mind. Like I said, this is coming from a very professional point of view. I was top 200 Operative/Scoundrel seasons 4-6 so, I know what in talking about

Edited by Moshijklmnopqrs

I've been playing this game for a while now and have some complaints coming from a professional observation.

I think a 1.5 second GCD is way too fast. Could definitely be increased to 3 second GCD (this is coming from someone with insane reflexes)and the 280 degree hit box needs to be increased to 360. Being a melee with only a 280 degree hit box makes it nearly impossible to compete as a melee on top of the fact majority of our abilities are 4 meter range. I think increasing the melee range to 15 meters would balance the game out and allow melee to compete with ranged classes who have 30 meter range abilities.

Just a little of what was on my mind. Like I said, this is coming from a very professional point of view. I was top 200 Operative/Scoundrel seasons 4-6 so, I know what in talking about

I think you are onto something.

After thinking it out though, I think 3 second gcds is way too short still. More like 5 second GCDs would make for much more strategic gameplay. That would give the pvp an almost chess-like feel to it then.

This would also make the game much more accessible to anyone who has working hands and a working brain because there would be less demand on players to have to react quickly during pvp. This in turn would also make the game more appealing to casual gamers.

Once it became known that anyone could PVP on swtor, including 90 year old grandparents the population on SWTOR would be the highest of all MMOs today.

As for the 4m range on some classes, I have to agree with you again. Either the range needs to be increased, or the damage should be increased by 100%.

These classes are 100% more difficult to play due to their minimal hit boxes and decreased range, and so their damage should be increased to match the difficulty of gameplay.

I am a hardcore forumquesting troll. I also love cats. Obviously I know what I am talking about.

I agree. We should also be invincible against pvers and stealth should always be invisible.

I have a twitch account somewhere so I know what I'm talking about.

They should just make it so if someone is wearing pve gears their attacks do no damage to those in PVP gears. And, all damage from PVP geared players on PVE geared players instantly delivers 1mil total damage per hit. That would be awesome watching them explode from contact.

Did I miss something ? I thought Bioware ignores the forums

Edited by Rilok_Singz

Top 200?! So you share the same skill set with the entire operative population that played a rank game.

Edited by Maullan

And marauders need super predation up 24/7, no cd on leap, 100% armor penetration 24/7 for carnage marauders without gore. Ravage should have a base 40% alacirty 100% immunity to damage, stun and any cc along with rooting the target in place without the overwhelm utility.

Juggernauts need Enrage Defense off cd and be allowed to pop it 24/7

Operatives need all stuns off cd with no added dr, this is only fair and not much to ask.

I believe these changes presented are well balanced.

Edited by SVTCarnage