How does stealth + avoiding mob works?

jackliuu

I know the sith assassin has the ability to cloak itself, so how does it work when you want to use it to try to hide from enemy? Is it basally like massively reduce the enemy agroo range? but when you gets close the enemy can still see you? Also up to how many mobs level above you can make the cloak useless? For example I am level 20, will cloak ability have no effect on lvl25 mobs? Edited by jackliuu

depends on your lvl vs mob lvl, also you can get a talent in deception that increases your stealth lvl and you get an ability that increases it alot for a short period of time. the exact numbers as far as how high a lvl it works on and how close you can get elude me, just stay away as far as you can and youll be fine.

It also depends what angle you approach things from.. if you walk straigh up to their face, they will see you a lot easier.

you will also get something above your head, warning you they have detected you. they wont attack right away, but if you don't move away quickly they will fight you.

It also depends what angle you approach things from.. if you walk straigh up to their face, they will see you a lot easier.

you will also get something above your head, warning you they have detected you. they wont attack right away, but if you don't move away quickly they will fight you.

And they'll make some sort of surprised sound.

In beta, it wasn't too bad to avoid mobs. I pretty much stealthed through the whole last mission on DK at level 16 and only almost got caught once. But I also gave them a wide berth whenever possible and made sure I was never directly in front of anything remotely close to me. So it really depends on your own ingenuity.

Bingo