Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wingheart
11.02.2019 , 09:12 AM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by AscendingSky View Post
Today's patch introduced a new stronghold bug! The airspeeder sound effects outside the Coruscant stronghold have been seriously increased in volume and pitch, so much so that you can hear it everywhere in the stronghold, not just outside it. These sounds should NOT be inside the stronghold, and they weren't until after today's patch. It ruins this stronghold, because instead of a nice quiet apartment or home, you feel like you're standing in the middle of a major US highway.

Another note about these new incredibly loud speeder sounds: they are NOT attached to the Ambient Volume slider (like they should be) but to the Sound FX Volume slider. You have to turn off ALL Sound FX to make them go away, which doesn't make sense as they are ambient outside noise (or at least they were until today!). The normal subdued speeder sounds are still attached to the Ambient Volume slider, and said sounds muffle/go away when you leave the outside balcony on Coruscant like they should. So it sounds like they decided to add more speeder sounds to the Sound FX "layer" in addition to the Ambient "layer" in game? Why would you do that?! It has to be a bug; those sounds haven't been on that "channel" for 6+ years. Take them out again!
Coruscant is my main stronghold for my Pub characters so I noticed this immediately after the last patch. I'm going to try to explain this a little more:

There are two "speeder sound" tracks: one ambient (played both inside and outside) and a 'zooming speeder' track that exclusively plays outside. The 'zooming speeder' track is not affected; it is still only playing outside as intended. The ambient track is supposed to be muffled inside, like the ambient city sounds on the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. However, somehow the patch broke the muffling effect and it is now at the full outside volume everywhere in the stronghold. I'd really appreciate it if you could fix this back to how it was; it's enough of an annoyance that if it's not patched, my characters are moving out even though Coruscant is my favorite.

BenAndros
11.02.2019 , 10:46 AM | #292
Hello,
When entering Onderon and Mek-sha I noticed that the persomal starship inflight cutscenes are of old standard, not the new improved standard. I have only tested jedi knight, inquisitor, bounty hunter and smuggler. The new standard cutscenes only work for my jedi knights. The other classes have the old standard.

Swingkittie
11.02.2019 , 12:17 PM | #293
Invisible dead Theron shows up with a floating gun in the end scene on the Imperial Fleet wanting to go to a party. There is also no romance or flirt scene with Lana at Imperial Fleet or anywhere else in this story. Not sure if the Lana thing is a bug or supposed to be that way, but I am pretty sure ghost Theron shouldn't be present.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Farferello
11.02.2019 , 02:26 PM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by wingheart View Post
Coruscant is my main stronghold for my Pub characters so I noticed this immediately after the last patch. I'm going to try to explain this a little more:

There are two "speeder sound" tracks: one ambient (played both inside and outside) and a 'zooming speeder' track that exclusively plays outside. The 'zooming speeder' track is not affected; it is still only playing outside as intended. The ambient track is supposed to be muffled inside, like the ambient city sounds on the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. However, somehow the patch broke the muffling effect and it is now at the full outside volume everywhere in the stronghold. I'd really appreciate it if you could fix this back to how it was; it's enough of an annoyance that if it's not patched, my characters are moving out even though Coruscant is my favorite.
I wondered what that noise was, could not figure out what it was when I zoned into my Coruscant stronghold. It's very loud and distracting, I'm used to to quiet ambient sounds and the soft little *choo-choo* sound my little Umbaran Train deco makes now and then. This new loud sound kinda ruins the tranquility of the stronghold.

DeathDealKill
11.02.2019 , 02:56 PM | #295
Bug Report
Class: Jedi Guardian
Ability issue: No cool down reset as per tool tip
Bug: Is for the Force Leap ability.
Reason: Force Push is suppose to reset the cool down of Force Leap
When it started: Noticed it after 6.0 expansion
Result: Does not do what tool tip says it's suppose to do
Force Push Is not resetting the cool down of Force leap

Summary: I noticed Force Push does not reset the cool down of Force Leap. There might be other abilities that are suppose to reset the cool down of Force Leap but as of now this is the only one I've noticed.
It's either the tool tip is incorrect or the ability is not working as intended
When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not. Squadron 238

Sinaroc
11.02.2019 , 06:10 PM | #296
Doing Operation Meridian on my smuggler had Tau and Arn with me until Arn fell through the ground and disappeared. He has yet to reappear after several attempts of restarting/resetting the flashpoint.
Member of the Defenders of Justice- Casual friendly guild together for over 12yrs.
http://www.dojguild.org and our forum http://doj.proboards.com

Da-Guyver
11.02.2019 , 07:53 PM | #297
The level 50 space missions that pay out the reputation packets isn't putting the packets in our inventory. Upon completion of the mission successfully it shows that we've earned the space comms and the small packet of 270 reputation points but the packet doesn't show up but the space comms do get added. I tried it on a 2nd toon and same thing. I submitted an in-game bug about this back on the 27th of October and have yet to get a reply for it.

JennyFlynn
11.02.2019 , 08:41 PM | #298
Not a huge or pressing bug but, Darth Shaar is remarkably grateful and fond of me in the e-mail she sent me after I had Lana decapitate her.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

chuckwilliamson
11.03.2019 , 08:46 AM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by go_rogue View Post
Mobs are respawning in the phased instance of the Mak-Sha heroic Breaking the Yoke.
AND the respawn rate (~1 minute) and proximity make it unplayable as a Heroic 2 with a companion...

Estelindis
11.04.2019 , 11:41 AM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by wingheart View Post

Agreed, this is very distracting. I hope they put it back to how it was before.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~