Make dyes extractable without being destroyed

So I think everyone knows that there's a real problem with inflation on the GTN when it comes to some dyes, specifically the white and black dyes. My suggestion is that it be made possible to extract them without destroying them, so that if you for example changed your mind after equipping it, you can extract it and apply it to another armour piece.

For balancing to stop dyes becoming worthless on the GTN, it could be made so that they can only be extracted a certain number of times, e.g. 3 times.

So I think everyone knows that there's a real problem with inflation on the GTN when it comes to some dyes, specifically the white and black dyes. My suggestion is that it be made possible to extract them without destroying them, so that if you for example changed your mind after equipping it, you can extract it and apply it to another armour piece.

For balancing to stop dyes becoming worthless on the GTN, it could be made so that they can only be extracted a certain number of times, e.g. 3 times.

And kill their cashcow.....I doubt it. It's not the first time it's been asked, nor will it be the last, chances are this will be ignored too.