Might Datacron on Tatooine -- Public Service Announcement :P

Cedia

So I have the ability that gives a passive 15% speed, and tried to drop down from the top of the sandcrawler to get the red datacron. Not happening.

This is me venting how I have to respec in order to get a stupid datacron. :|

RP walk on -- now that's something I haven't tried this time, thank you! Probably that's what I did all the other times, what, two years ago? My memory is not what it used to be.

And sorry, maverickmatt, I just realized that that's what you said before. It was late and I was pissed off. :)

Edited by Cedia

RP walk on -- now that's something I haven't tried this time, thank you! Probably that's what I did all the other times, what, two years ago? My memory is not what it used to be.

And sorry, maverickmatt, I just realized that that's what you said before. It was late and I was pissed off. :)

In "walk" mode drop off the ledge backward and then press your "move forward" key. I have a Shadow that is set for speed as well, and the "backward facing" technique works.

You've probably already finished the achievement, but I thought I'd offer my own method for getting that datacron. :)

Edited by -PassingStar-

So I have the ability that gives a passive 15% speed, and tried to drop down from the top of the sandcrawler to get the red datacron. Not happening.

This is me venting how I have to respec in order to get a stupid datacron. :|

i do believe thats only in combat.

i do believe thats only in combat.

It works both in and out of combat. However speed boosts do not stack with each other, and if you are out of combat you will have Sprint on which is a 30% speed boost. Thus Sprint overrides the 15% speed boost.