Explosive Conflict Issues

I have run HM EC and SM EC once each this week. So far, I have seen trash randomly respawn three times and players have been mysteriously locked out twice. When the latter happened, we had to reform and deal with trash respawns. Now we're on SM Vorgath and are having issues with the mine field. The tank working the puzzle keeps getting shot by the turrets. This last time, we only got two big droids out before the turrets enraged because he could not complete the cast to find a big droid. Now that we're all ready for another attempt, trash respawns!

Has anyone else had these issues recently or have any tips to share? We have done the mine field plenty of times and have never seen this issue with the turrets before. Thanks guys.

Patch notes 4-6 weeks ago claimed the trash respawn problem was fixed, but it isn't.

Fortunately, there appears to be a 100% reliable work-around. The problem seems to happen when you wipe in one instance of Denova (e.g. Denova 1) and get put into a different instance (e.g. Denova 2) when you re-enter. The workaround is to leave one person (dead or alive) inside the instance until someone releases and re-enters. That ensures that you stay in the same instance you were in (with dead trash).

We were plagued by this 1-2 times per run before we starting using the workaround, and we've never had the trash respawn problem again (in probably a dozen runs, and wipes) after we started keeping someone inside.

We frequently (once or twice a week) encounter a bug on the minefield that sounds similar, but not identical, to what you describe. It will happen that the player in the tower clicks to go down to the field and spawn a probe droid, and before he can actually spawn the droid he is ported back to the tower. The player in question says this is because an add spawns in the tower and puts him in combat while his holo-projection is down in the minefield. I am not the one in the tower, so I can't say from first hand experience what is going on. But it is a sure wipe to the enrage timer if you get delayed by this bug.

Edited by LagunaD

Patch notes 4-6 weeks ago claimed the trash respawn problem was fixed, but it isn't.

Fortunately, there appears to be a 100% reliable work-around. The problem seems to happen when you wipe in one instance of Denova (e.g. Denova 1) and get put into a different instance (e.g. Denova 2) when you re-enter. The workaround is to leave one person (dead or alive) inside the instance until someone releases and re-enters. That ensures that you stay in the same instance you were in (with dead trash).

This doesn't always work when depopulating instances. You can get an error message that you can't enter an instance even with live people inside.

The player in question says this is because an add spawns in the tower and puts him in combat while his holo-projection is down in the minefield.

I do the minefield every week and this has only ever happened to me once. I believe it is caused by spinning too drastically when you are trying to discover the droid, the game things you have discovered the droid if you sweep over it and ports you back to the tower but it doesn't actually reveal it. Try just getting him to point directly at it when he sees it and then walk straight towards it

this issue also exists in KP :)