Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Scheduled Maintenance - June

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
List of Scheduled Maintenance - June
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
06.02.2017 , 04:09 PM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
Thank you for the list.

I would like to once again make the suggestion of using one of the "What time is it in your time zone?" sites with your down time postings. Tait used one a couple of times. Might be helpful for folks.
Interesting, like trying to link off to timezoneconverter or something in the maintenance thread? I will take a look at that, sounds like a good idea. Remind me in the next maintenance thread/post if I don't have it.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
06.05.2017 , 10:39 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Interesting, like trying to link off to timezoneconverter or something in the maintenance thread? I will take a look at that, sounds like a good idea. Remind me in the next maintenance thread/post if I don't have it.

-eric
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

dr_mike
06.05.2017 , 11:59 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Remind me in the next maintenance thread/post if I don't have it.
I have multiple times previously.

Thank you for finally paying attention.

Think maybe you can finally hit that subforums on the front page checkbox on the backend I've also been suggesting for years?

A friendly reminder that some of us do this for a living and have for well over 2 decades. Instead of blowing us off, maybe you should listen once in a while.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

KommissarReb
06.07.2017 , 10:16 AM | #14
This morning I was unable to log in for some reason. Was anything about that posted anywhere?

dr_mike
06.07.2017 , 11:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by KommissarReb View Post
This morning I was unable to log in for some reason. Was anything about that posted anywhere?
Staff posts are here: http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

I don;t see anything right off.

It's usually a good idea to give details when asking a question. If we knew what was happening on your end, one of us may be able to help you. I'm not even sure if you;re talking about the game or the forums.

KommissarReb
06.07.2017 , 11:34 AM | #16
It's usually a good idea to give details when asking a question. If we knew what was happening on your end, one of us may be able to help you. I'm not even sure if you;re talking about the game or the forums.
This morning I loaded up SWTOR and I couldn't log into the servers because they all disappeared. But the it works now, so no worries.

dr_mike
06.07.2017 , 11:44 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KommissarReb View Post
This morning I loaded up SWTOR and I couldn't log into the servers because they all disappeared. But the it works now, so no worries.
For reference, that's a common issue that seems to been happening a lot lately. Please make sure both swtor.exe and launcher.exe can get past your firewall. Those settings have been resetting for some folks recently. Clicking that access on and off a couple of times seems to help.

edit: Misspellings that changed the response fixed.

MandFlurry
06.09.2017 , 08:34 PM | #18
For reference, that's a common issue that seems to been happening a lot lately. Please make sure both swtor.exe and launcher.exe can get past your firewall. Those settings have been resetting for some folks recently. Clicking that access on and off a couple of times seems to help.

edit: Misspellings that changed the response fixed.
Also, the much hated Geforce Experience by some Techs, also can cause this issue including Client crashing, and the game reverting back to an 800x600 picture mode or 1200x800 picture mode when the display should be on 2160x1440 144htz or higher.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

Calwred
06.11.2017 , 07:06 PM | #19
strange as we get a shutdown on sunday june 11th
Refer a friend www.swtor.com/r/L5fXHX

Nightblazer
06.12.2017 , 04:55 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Calwred View Post
strange as we get a shutdown on sunday june 11th