Ord Mantell - Codex Entries

WulfSolaris

So, playing a Smuggler, I've gotten every possible codex entry on the planet, save two -- the Kel Dor and Mon Cal entries.

Considering these two show up at the end of the Smuggler's time on the planet, I figured I'd unlock them at that point, but no dice. Have I missed a plaque somewhere? Has anyone else snagged these two entries? The completionist in me hates to see that little blue bar not filled to its max...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured they would pop when you kill those two mercenaries at the end, but no dice. How did you get the Grazer and Razoronn entries? Do you just have to kill them or is there a specific boss creature you have to kill like for the savrip?

Just have to kill them, which can be tough, 'cause I think the Grazer one is usually "friendly" to you except for in one spot on the planet, so it took me a bit to find him.

So, playing a Smuggler, I've gotten every possible codex entry on the planet, save two -- the Kel Dor and Mon Cal entries.

Considering these two show up at the end of the Smuggler's time on the planet, I figured I'd unlock them at that point, but no dice. Have I missed a plaque somewhere? Has anyone else snagged these two entries? The completionist in me hates to see that little blue bar not filled to its max...

I have the exact same problem :)

I, too am missing these. I've just started the 'fine toothed comb' search so I will repost if I find anything. :)

I'm having the same problems. Still need the three species and two creatures. I've even killed some of the animals, still no luck. Also, how are you supposed to meet the two bounty hunters to get the codex as a trooper?

EDIT: went back and checked. specifically what I am missing is:

Bestiary - Gapillian Grazer, Razoronn

Species - Kel Dor, Mon Cal, Rodian

Edited by RoninTigera

From what people have told me is, Mon Calamari codex is on the North shore of Mantell Point.....but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Also, I've done all the quests on Ord Mantell, but for whatever reason, I do not have the Split by Rebellion codex. I do remember getting the light points, but no codex entry. Anyone else having this problem?

Where do I get Republic Military Ranks codex?

Thanks!

Edited by Wulfemeister

Shallow Bay Razoronn for the Codex entry is 650,198. Mannett Point. The shoreline NNW on the island.

Galactic History 14: The Fall of Trion Datacron is at 778,137 NNW shore of Mannett Point.

Gapillion Grazer entry is found on the island just north of Talloran Village. Looking for a yellow Greater Gapillion Grazer. Level 6.

Edited by Dumfrees

How do people know what theyre missing, when I look at the codex in game, I select Ord Mantell and I just see progression bars just showing how many of each section I have (e.g. 2 of 4), where can you see which ones youre missing?

I found it on game-spy.

You cannot see ingame what you are missing.

Im not able to accept The quests from Gizmel, which Is causing me from completeing the dex. I want to know if there is a way around this.. It shows a blue triangle above his head.

A blue triangle means it's a repeatable,

you would have already done it once then.

Hey all,

As a Jedi Consular I have been travelling collecting as many codexes as I can. I currently have 16/23.

The ones I am missing are (from looking on swtor-spy):

Split by Rebellion (seems to be from a Smuggler/Trooper only quest which I can't do)

Ruled by Corruption (ditto)

Underworld Influences (ditto)

Separatist Movement (not sure where this one comes from)

Cathar (also from a quest I can't do)

Kel Dor

Mon Calamari

Any ideas?

Trust me, I've searched high and low for Mon Cal and Kel Dor entries on the island; I've been every where you shouldn't have to go and looked for them, and I can't find them.

I red somewhere that you were suppose to get them when you do the final quests as smuggler, which I have, but I didn't get them then.

Also, that wouldn't explain how you're suppose to get them as any other class.

I'd say it's bugged somehow, I just hope we get to see a patch soon (with patchnotes!) which fixes it.

I killed a lot of Gallopian Grazers - young and adolescent ones - west of Garnik, still no entry. And ye, I also miss both of the species despite having encountered them in the final quest. :/

We found the beast - it's the really big huge one next to the seperatist hut north of Talloran approx 528,-370 - somewhere around there.

As for how other classes are supposed to get entries from quests - they 're not supposed to. My smuggler has 28 possible entries from Ord Mantell, while my JK has only 24.

Yes, but about 5 or 6 of those 24 can only be gotten through quests.