Maintenance: June 18th, 2014

ServerDroid

On June 18th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance. Patch 2.8b will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, June 18th, 2014

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 5AM PDT (12PM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

On June 18th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance. Patch 2.8b will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, June 18th, 2014

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM GMT) - 5AM PDT (12PM GMT)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Hmm I wonder what this patch will be for...

You mean THESE patch notes!? ::Pulls patch notes out of a hat. Maybe there's some confetti.*::

- Tait, Conjurer of Notes

*There's definitely confetti.

A reprieve has been granted. Clemency shall be displayed. Go forth, onto better and greater things, Supreme Conjurer.

On a more serious note, merci. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

UH Maybe by some miracle they fixed the lfg ops 8 man or they actually figured out how to get the mice running thru puddles of ink to cooperate . < pretty sure that show they code this game > Jus sayin !!

Am I the only one that gets kicked outta the game (At random Intervals) so hard it turns my computer off?

If it shuts down your computer, there is most likely something wrong with your hardware. And that is something that cannot be patched by game developers