nar shaddaa nightlife event 2017

Tharandil

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Twice. 2 summers in a row, all summer long.

4.0 and DvL derailed it last summer, like it did to everything else in the game.

:p

Actually, I suspect that was only partly to blame. The 2015 occurrence seemed to have much lower participation than it did when it first happened in 2014. Add to that complaints from players (both on the forums and in general chat) about the lack of any new prizes being added to either the vendors or the loot tables for the slot machines, and I think they decided it just wasn't worth the hassle to bring it back and possibly detract from the focus on DvL.

Actually, I suspect that was only partly to blame. The 2015 occurrence seemed to have much lower participation than it did when it first happened in 2014. Add to that complaints from players (both on the forums and in general chat) about the lack of any new prizes being added to either the vendors or the loot tables for the slot machines, and I think they decided it just wasn't worth the hassle to bring it back and possibly detract from the focus on DvL.

Well the event was away for some time now and we have many fresh players i presume, so would be a nice change from raghoul and Gree events!!

Well the event was away for some time now and we have many fresh players i presume, so would be a nice change from raghoul and Gree events!!

I would have liked to see it return last year and I hope it returns this year. I was simply stating possible reasons for why it didn't come back last year.

This needs to be a permanent addition, frankly. Nar Shaddaa is one of my biggest disappointments when it comes to how SWTOR was built. Branson, Missouri offers more of a nightlife than Nar Shaddaa ever has... excepting the nightlife event.

If someone at the Mouse House has a problem with the ethics of depicting an in-game slot machine, let me know who they are so I can see how it stacks up to their "ethics" when it comes to treating animators and their competition properly.

There's no good reason to fail to bring this event back - and make it permanent. Nar Shaddaa deserves better.

(I will accept the Esseles sabacc table finally accepting new players in lieu.)

• 4 weeks later...
Can someone give me a Dulfy link with the new rewards?

https://www.google.com/search?q=dulfy+nar+shaddaa+nightlife+event+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Also: http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/

Looking at what comes up, she hasn't updated her previous articles yet.

I could make some observations about things and what I'm seeing but I learned a long time ago not to speak for a lady.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me when the nightlife event will end, other than "August"?

An exact date would be great, but "beginning of August" or "end of August" would be better than nothing.

I really, really want it to end at the END of August because I won't have much time to play in June and July, but I'll have a LOT of time in August... but I have no life, so I'll probably actually rearrange my schedule a little bit to try to get a little more time to play in July if it ends August 1 :/.

If they don't know when to end it, please make it end in the middle of August or later!