Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bright_ephemera
07.28.2012 , 04:06 PM | #741
Family: Homecoming, Sorcerer/Sage Colran Niral, 1500 words, no plot spoilers.

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST

Striges
07.28.2012 , 04:18 PM | #742
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
SW spoilers...
Spoiler

I kind of wish that there was a better way to get companion conversations at more opportune times. I hadn't done much to raise affection with Quinn on my SW, so
Spoiler
That was just plain amusing.

But the worst one to date was on my agent: (agent spoilers)
Spoiler

I reserve my true, undiluted hatred for Kaliyo.

bright_ephemera
07.28.2012 , 04:28 PM | #743
Quote: Originally Posted by Striges View Post
I kind of wish that there was a better way to get companion conversations at more opportune times. I hadn't done much to raise affection with Quinn on my SW, so
Spoiler
That was just plain amusing.

But the worst one to date was on my agent: (agent spoilers)
Spoiler

I reserve my true, undiluted hatred for Kaliyo.
I've always wondered whether (SW)
Spoiler

As for the Agent.
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST

Striges
07.28.2012 , 04:59 PM | #744
Regarding SW
Spoiler

and Agent
Spoiler

She's just the polar opposite of how I see my agent, and not in an amusing, "odd couple" kind of way. More in the IRA vs the British Government kind of way. Without the peace treaty.

Magdalane
07.29.2012 , 10:03 AM | #745
This started out to be Discovery but turned into a little bit of Family. Female Trooper Maura with Aric.

Spoiler
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Morgani
07.29.2012 , 10:04 AM | #746
I'm having some issue getting my Sage/Zenith story to say what I want it to, so I took a break. And wrote this! This is for Crezelle. it's The Plan, featuring a rakghoul Dr Lokin and a Jedi Vector. Jeksian is my baby male light sided Consular. Poor guy gets his class story interrupted in the rudest of ways,

It's long, 2600 words.

So here's Adris, Brei'yu and team playing with the Force in The Plan, written for the the Discovery prompt.

Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

greyjedibp
07.29.2012 , 11:16 AM | #747
I am going wtrie New story called Swtor:Heavy rain
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=512227

I would all your support if you all can

Magdalane
07.29.2012 , 12:10 PM | #748
Gray, I have no point of reference for this, I don't know the game you're basing your story on. I have trouble reading your stories, but I will try.
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

greyjedibp
07.29.2012 , 12:13 PM | #749
It called Heavry rain I give u a link to a walkthought of it. if that help
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...1&feature=plcp

Aslo if someone want to be my Beta Reader to check over my mistake that would help too

kabeone
07.29.2012 , 12:31 PM | #750
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
I'm having some issue getting my Sage/Zenith story to say what I want it to, so I took a break. And wrote this! This is for Crezelle. it's The Plan, featuring a rakghoul Dr Lokin and a Jedi Vector. Jeksian is my baby male light sided Consular. Poor guy gets his class story interrupted in the rudest of ways,
The last part about Vector was so sweet .

About Mary Sue, your character did not come close to Mary Sue and she gets a really bad rep anyway. Mary Sue used to be this thing where she was the 13 year old top of her class graduate from a university style academy that was always right, charmed everyone even the uncharmable, and saved the day at the end. Now she's applied to every character (most particularly female) that has a modicum of strength, talent, or intelligence. Your character's got issues and flaws as well as strengths. In a galaxy where glow stick waving-mind tricking-vision seeing-lightning throwing folks roam she's realistic (and waaaay better than Temple )