paying for skills

gottaloveme

My combat trainer is asking 20,000 for speeder piloting level 3. Waddup?

Some time back the trainers started charging for speeder piloting again. I believe it was when they added speeder piloting IV and V as legacy perks, but I'm not sure on the exact timing. I just know I hadn't leveled characters for a while and suddenly found myself needing to pay for speeder piloting again when I did level some new characters.

I just looked at this. Other abilities are still free, but Speeder Piloting, for whatever reason, is no longer free to train (after Piloting 1).

But it's considerably less costly than originally. Piloting 1 is free, and Piloting 2 is 1k credits.. The 20k credits for Piloting 3 that the OP mentions is what it originally cost to train Piloting 1.

No idea when or why this changed. I don't recall seeing it in the patch notes, or any official announcement of it here on the forums.

But it's considerably less costly than originally. Piloting 1 is free, and Piloting 2 is 1k credits.. The 20k credits for Piloting 3 that the OP mentions is what it originally cost to train Piloting 1.

I believe that when the game opened, Piloting 1 was 40K. It got reduced when F2P was introduced: 35K for nonsubs, 300 credits for subs.