Gearing through pvp still sucks.

Raansu

They should also get rid of participation trophies.

Rewarding people for losing doesn't give them a lot of incentive to try and learn to play better. Some people will try and step up their game because they enjoy it, but far too many people are happy just camping the warzone and taking the loss without effort to try and win or play objectively.

Or at least make it so the participation trophies are a hell of a lot less than you get for winning.

Or at least make it so the participation trophies are a hell of a lot less than you get for winning.

Just leave me my valor and alignment. Marginal players (me) need some love. Call it a PvP league minimum for playing the game :p

So random what the heck moment for me....I don't do GSF, I don't really care for it, but I just looked at the daily and weekly rewards. Seriously.....100 tech frags AND some istope stabilizers? The weekly gives 700!?

Why does GSF give so much more for their stuff? WZ daily is a measly 25 tech frags. Seriously BW, what the actual hell.

So random what the heck moment for me....I don't do GSF, I don't really care for it, but I just looked at the daily and weekly rewards. Seriously.....100 tech frags AND some istope stabilizers? The weekly gives 700!?

Why does GSF give so much more for their stuff? WZ daily is a measly 25 tech frags. Seriously BW, what the actual hell.

Is that the conquest weekly for gsf or the actually weekly itself? Because I know some weekly conquests favour GSF in those ways.

And yes, pvp should also have this sort of rewards for the weekly. Including the lowbie and Mids weekly

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Is that the conquest weekly for gsf or the actually weekly itself? Because I know some weekly conquests favour GSF in those ways.

And yes, pvp should also have this sort of rewards for the weekly. Including the lowbie and Mids weekly

Its the actual weekly.