The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in London!

TaitWatson

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is SWToR got anything on for E3 this year meaning there will be more in depth discussion at the cantina about possible announcements made at/prior to E3?

IIRC from Muscomarathon they(swtor or maybe even bw studios) are not going to E3 but I think ea is unless I got that screwed up and bw is going but not swtor.

IIRC from Muscomarathon they(swtor or maybe even bw studios) are not going to E3 but I think ea is unless I got that screwed up and bw is going but not swtor.

Darn, was hoping to soon find out about the post KoTFE future of this game sooner rather than later ...

How "limited" are we talking in regards to the space? Like, if I'm there at 7:30 do I need to expect to not be let in anymore? (I know there's no way to know exactly right now, of course, but maybe anybody can tell me about past experiences at similar events?)

There a pre-registration link?

London is only a 7 hr plane ride or so on British Airways. Who knows, might catch the same flight as Eric Musco and get drunk in Business Class together :) Assuming you fly out of DFW.

Blak

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Saturday, July 16th 2016!

Read More

So... does this mean that you guys are going to have a massive week flying around the world to make it to San Diego ComicCon the following weekend?

I'm also flying across the world to San Diego, like I did last year, so any hints/confirmation? :D

Does the * in the event description apply for the whole thing or just the drinks? Thanks :D

the adult event, Depends on th law in the uk, if minors are alowed entry in pubs but can't drink alcohol yes they can enter, in the Gamescom event last year it was also adult only but the youngest was a 7 month old baby.

Nice, how limited is limited though as I am from the midlands which is like a hour and a half train ride (depending on exactly where it's located as I don't know London well) so I am not 100% sure how 'early' I can be.

I would really like to attend though and are considering it.

Nice, how limited is limited though as I am from the midlands which is like a hour and a half train ride (depending on exactly where it's located as I don't know London well) so I am not 100% sure how 'early' I can be.

I'm in a similar situation (only Guernsey rather than the Midlands) a swift bit of googling has shown that the ExCel center is easily accessible on the Tube/DLR and the Fox is right next door

This. I'm extremely happy at this news, and already looking at transport options and nearby hotels.

However, as I would also be coming from the midlands area, this would be quite an expensive mistake to show up to find out I have no chance of getting in. Any ideas for registration/tickets in the pipeline?

Edited by Zeyet

Last time the event was in London, they ran two sessions (one after the other) so everyone who turned up had an opportunity to attend. It meant a long wait for those who didn't get into the first session though, so remember to bring sandwiches and a good book if that is their plan this time too :)