Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Biggest Regret

Brother_Wolf_NZ
Yesterday , 07:15 AM | #1
I've had many regrets in the past, but this is another one of my biggest ones. I used half of my toons (including my main) to reach halfway through to the reputation weekly cap to hit the champion rank and get the white scalene armor from the gree event. But I didn't use my gunslinger (my final toon to use currently) to clean it all out before reset. Now I'm faced with the remote possibility that I won't have enough time once everything resets next Tuesday to hit champion rank and get that white scalene armor. I wish the event could go on a bit longer, giving me enough time to get what I want / need!

Tsillah
Yesterday , 07:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Brother_Wolf_NZ View Post
I've had many regrets in the past, but this is another one of my biggest ones. I used half of my toons (including my main) to reach halfway through to the reputation weekly cap to hit the champion rank and get the white scalene armor from the gree event. But I didn't use my gunslinger (my final toon to use currently) to clean it all out before reset. Now I'm faced with the remote possibility that I won't have enough time once everything resets next Tuesday to hit champion rank and get that white scalene armor. I wish the event could go on a bit longer, giving me enough time to get what I want / need!
Do you still get the reputation tokens for the gree event or are they auto-consumed like Onderon?
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

sharkfishman
Yesterday , 08:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
Do you still get the reputation tokens for the gree event or are they auto-consumed like Onderon?
Deep down, you already know the answer.
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

sharkfishman
Yesterday , 08:21 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Brother_Wolf_NZ View Post
If you go to your Legacy tab and click on Reputation, you can see exactly how much you need to hit Champion rank.

If the number you're missing is greater than 12,000, you're out of luck unfortunately. The good news is that you'll only have to wait 6-8 weeks to be able to reach it after the event comes around again (heavy sarcasm). I can't believe they forced auto-consuming of reputation on us. It seems like they look for ways to take away any semblance of fun.

"Team! The players have figured out how to have fun and do things they love!"

"Let's take it away! Can't have that! Make them run more dailies!"

"Don't get cocky."

Tsillah
Yesterday , 08:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sharkfishman View Post
Deep down, you already know the answer.
Just did Xeno and got a rep token in my inventory. So as long as you get the tokens you can save them and use them next week after reset as well.
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

Equeliber
Yesterday , 08:44 AM | #6
Just did Xeno and got a rep token in my inventory. So as long as you get the tokens you can save them and use them next week after reset as well.
I think the ones that you get as drops from mobs get added into your inventory. But those that are missions rewards get auto-consumed.

xordevoreaux
Yesterday , 10:18 AM | #7
My biggest regret when I was first creating guilds back in 2014 was that "Aperture Science" was already taken on practically every server.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Lhancelot
Yesterday , 10:47 AM | #8
I thought this thread was going to be a lot deeper than it ended up being.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

sharkfishman
Yesterday , 08:22 PM | #9
Are you at max rank?

"Don't get cocky."

SteveTheCynic
Today , 12:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
My biggest regret when I was first creating guilds back in 2014 was that "Aperture Science" was already taken on practically every server.
Mine was discovering (almost inevitably) that even the French-language servers of the time already had a character called Spaulding(1) and therefore that I had gotten in too late to make one myself.

(1) Smuggler or Trooper so it could be Captain Spaulding(2), duh.

(2) The African Explorer.(3)

(3) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Spaulding
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.