2.5+ DPS Leader Boards

BIG_M

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think a lot of us like to see where we are versus those on our actual server. Plus we are using 1.5 mill vs 1.0. I can take over this thread if you like or if someone else wants to it would be appreciated. If someone has google doc or template available to make the transition easier i would appreciate that as well :)

well i think a lot of us like to see where we are versus those on our actual server. Plus we are using 1.5 mill vs 1.0. I can take over this thread if you like or if someone else wants to it would be appreciated. If someone has google doc or template available to make the transition easier i would appreciate that as well :)

as long as this thread is continued im happy :p

Just a quick question im thinking of taking over this forum but im curious as to why alot of the logs on here dont show the dummy actually dying. Alot just show exiting combat but everyone of the logs ive done shows this:

18:42:45.932 Sammul's Shattered Armor effect of Armor Reduced fades from Operations Training Dummy.

18:42:45.933 Sammul's 1,500,000 Health effect of 1,500,000 Health fades from Operations Training Dummy.

18:42:45.933 Sammul gains Sprint.

18:42:45.934 Sammul gains Static Charge.

18:42:46.382 Sammul's Shock critically hits Operations Training Dummy for 5795* energy damage, causing 5795 threat!

18:42:46.382 Sammul kills Operations Training Dummy.

Granted the logs are within one or two hits at most of killing the dummy but that little extra time hurts. My first post on here it was a 20dps difference and the Moderator chose to use the lower of my two posts. So any insight into this would help if i decide to continue this thread so i know what exactly the community is expecting from these logs.

Edited by Sam_WarDragon