Returning To Swtor, LF a pvp Guild

Neptunx

Hey guys , Returning to the game . im a old player who is lookingforward for some Pvp . like to find a guild that uses voice chat like Team speak ore something else for some good fun pvp.

Im a Empire player so remember Peace is a Lie :)

We had a few days where officers and members were sick and busy. Its called real life.

It has been a month now since you made your post about your awesome PvP guild, but i have yet to see any of this awesome PvPers on team ranked like you said you would. How long is it gonna take? :rolleyes:

I know Christmas and New Year is coming pretty soon,so if you dont queue in this time its fine, would be nice to know tho. All ways nice to have some more teams in ranked. :rak_angelic:

It has been a month now since you made your post about your awesome PvP guild, but i have yet to see any of this awesome PvPers on team ranked like you said you would. How long is it gonna take? :rolleyes:

I know Christmas and New Year is coming pretty soon,so if you dont queue in this time its fine, would be nice to know tho. All ways nice to have some more teams in ranked. :rak_angelic:

Its still pre-season, and we as a guild is growing and practicing and pvping together. Team ranked is not THE priority for us, teamwork and pvping together is. As I said earlier, we will be doing team ranked as well, but for now, making sure that we know eachother playstyles and eachother, and finds the correct ways to work together is more important to us.

Not catering to the forum heroes screaming for a team ranked gang. Thats YOUR definition of a pvp guild, not ours.

Its still pre-season, and we as a guild is growing and practicing and pvping together. Team ranked is not THE priority for us, teamwork and pvping together is. As I said earlier, we will be doing team ranked as well, but for now, making sure that we know eachother playstyles and eachother, and finds the correct ways to work together is more important to us.

Not catering to the forum heroes screaming for a team ranked gang. Thats YOUR definition of a pvp guild, not ours.

Rip

infamo confirmed :rak_03:

Edited by SKYPATCH

Its still pre-season, and we as a guild is growing and practicing and pvping together.

when? Never seen more than 1 of this Spectre Guild

Team ranked is not THE priority for us, teamwork and pvping together is.

Like above...when...or where?

As I said earlier, we will be doing team ranked as well, but for now, making sure that we know eachother playstyles and eachother, and finds the correct ways to work together is more important to us.

Where do you Train or figure this out? going 4vs4 on Tatooine or Ilum?

I'm Sorry mate.. didnt recognize that pvp guild is just sitting together and talk about the classes and playstyle:rolleyes:

answers in red...