Group Ranked – Wasted space?

KalElc

Group Ranked – Wasted space?

WARNING! I don’t want to sound overdramatic or make a another vent post here just to make this clear

As I clearly see now GR has fall out / diminished sins S1, Less team playing it these days and many people is afraid of being stumped, what is even more sickening is that there are more players queue solo rank then group rank these days. Of course, noting much distinguish them as u get same rewards and that probably one of many reason that people prefer solo rank instead to get them makes GR less attractive. Yes, we don’t have cross servers and so on but what’s the point of it when few people over all other servers have the same problem all to getter, few teams queue.

What I want to say is Group Rank is not attractive enough for people to queue let alone the difference between players / and team level out there is poor does not encourage new team to queue and practice and play because people are:

1. Get annihilated

2. Don’t have time to wait forever in queue

3. Season Rewards not appealing enough

S3, now should be the one of the best time as the class balance is on the better track now than ever even there is still some classes that are considered op but going the right direction anyway haven’t had much affect there.

I mention again that Group Rank is not attractive enough, a place where it should be the place to be very competitive, play with friends, play against your rivals and heroes, nope people go solo rank instead alone. When I thought this game was to team up, achieve stuff with somebody, not some solo casual stuff where they go in by them self.

Now question is, if no one really plays Group Rank anymore, then we can consider that 8vs8 Ranked was probably more attractive than this or will be right now if that was implemented back right now.

Question lies, is this the PvP community’s fault for lack of GR teams/players, is it up to our self to make it more attractive? Is it the community’s fault for acting douche, arrogant or superior to others that most people fled or staying away from GR?, or is it simple that there are more casual players playing this game now due to unfortunately circumstances or mind set of the players out there.

Or is it the developers that could do something about it or help out?

Can be also both the issue.

What can we in pvp community (what’s rest of it) do to make it more competitive or attractive, what can Developers do to make it more competitive or attractive again to make everyone happy, is there anything we all can do it together?

Right now how I see, Cross Server will not h be beneficial to all parts and especially in GR as it seems to be not many teams for Group Rank and question lies on how much will it be increased anyway to be a benefit to all parties.

Of course, it’s already a thread that the developers asked on what we want for rewards, a right step if they take a look on some of the ides and implement them or teak them.

Now what I would like to see in GR, make some rewards exclusive or better reward then solo rank to distinguish and make a real difference between them?

Also have the Group Rank Tab to be the first u see when u log in or click on the leaderboard?

What I want to say I personally think solo rank should not be or look like the main place for completive recognition (as for personal feedback people recognize me to be second place in marauder section Solo Rank in s1 when I want to be recognized that I came 4th in Group as I personally think it’s better achievement)

This thread is probably one of the last serous thread I will make in Act of Duty that I feel obligated to help out the community.

What I want for players that read this tread, do not post any BS! Wright / post or discuss what u think that need to be done to change / help the competitive scene in the game rate this thread too if u are all about this discussion.

(Anyway hope my post makes some sense)

[Edited & Suggestion]

Yes I do agree on this one: Having Practice Arena queue for Gr Will be next best step for this game as it will allow people to practice their tactic moves counter u name it without getting punished by practicing in live season this might be the key to increase more team queue later on when they got enough practice and feel confident to queue for the real thing I wish this will be implemented if possible in the future, it will be a huge boost.

You’re sincerely.

Skyrush

Edited by KalElc
changing colors on the font, adding text, more appropriate title

If you just want to get people to queue, an easy way would be to change the ELO system.

Make it so that only wins count towards you ELO and a loss would be treated the same way as it is in some card game I saw on twitch once. A Loss is a strike, 3 strikes and you are out for the day, can't queue ranked anymore. If people's ratings don't go down they won't be disinsentivised from queueing.

But of course this will not force players to find optimal groups, practice and actually make group ranked competitive though.

If I were running the game, the entire structure of ranked would change. In my opinion, the central problem with ranked is that there are few legitimate ways to ensure that effective and fair matchmaking occurs. And because of that too many player check out.

So if I were to change that, it would be something like this:

1) First, I would create a new server. This server would be a PvP server and as centrally located as possible to minimize the impact of lag. This server would, like the test server, allow free transfers. The server would only have a few character slots and each season, characters would be wiped.

2) Seasons would be set up like real sporting events, where there are scheduled matches. Having it be as random as it is now makes matchmaking very difficult. Instead, there would be tournaments several times a month where teams would have to sign up in advance.

3) Teams would be bracketed by their performance. There would be different 'leagues' where the best players and newbies never meet.

4) Rewards would be staggered but being in a higher league would net better stuff. So let's say we had three tiers, Beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced. Winning in the Beginner category would probably net no greater rewards than coming in last in the Advanced category. Thus, people would not have incentives to tank their own rating when they move up.

5) I would have the community team TWITCH stream the tournaments so others can watch and learn from the best players.

If you just want to get people to queue, an easy way would be to change the ELO system.

Make it so that only wins count towards you ELO and a loss would be treated the same way as it is in some card game I saw on twitch once. A Loss is a strike, 3 strikes and you are out for the day, can't queue ranked anymore. If people's ratings don't go down they won't be disinsentivised from queueing.

But of course this will not force players to find optimal groups, practice and actually make group ranked competitive though.

that would be terrible, you're basically playing King of the hill until no player is allowed to Q for ranked and you're the last one left (assuming you're good enough to outlast anyone) and then you have no one left to Q against, your games for the day are done after a few hours.

I see a lack of groups on my server because most group ranked players have left the game. Those who are left that Q GR are picky about who they bring into their group, they have a comp and a system set up with specific players they want to play with (makes sense, friends). A pug ranked group will rarely be able to compete with that, people get easily frustrated or they dont see much talent out there so they stay away from GR, there is also an over saturation of specific classes, not enough variation at any given time of day. There's no way around it, Bioware ruined pvp for this game.

Before I get to my main thoughts on the matter, I need to preface with this: I believe grp rated absolutely needs to exist. I'm not the inverse of those people saying "get rid of solo." That said...

Grp rated is now, and always will be, a relative ghost town. It will only ever be a place where the very best battle back and forth AND where lesser grps make secret plans for illicit games amongst themselves (including win trading but not necessarily this). no changes are going to significantly alter this. but if they were to meaningfully change this situation, here's what I think would need to happen:

1. Team ratings need to be established extremely quickly. this is unrealistic. 10 games is a realatively short sample, but most grps won't even get to 10 games if they keep getting stepped on by teams that are far beyond their ability. this is bad for the queue in general, because it reduces the number of mediocre teams that other mediocre teams could play and, thus, not be forced into hopeless roflstomps.
  2. populations need to increase exponentially. most servers can only muster regular attendance of ~3-4 teams in a limited window (particular days/times). that's just not enough. those 3-4 teams are the cream of the crop, and nobody else is going to get into the fray just to feed them wins and kill their own rating. plus, nobody enjoys being stepped on. if they queue when those 3-4 teams play, it becomes a guarantee. that's incentive NOT to queue.
  3. better rewards. the s1 rancor was really really cool. even with reskinned rancors now available, the s1 version looks distinct. the same can be said of the preseason 8v8 rewards (red gear and ride). of course, the gear coloring cannot be used anymore because of the dyes, but the theory remains...rancor: cool. barge: less cool, and stronghold decorations: horrible.

as you can see, there is virtually NOTHING that can/will be done to address these core issues. #1 just can't be helped. #2 BW already said no to x-server in no uncertain terms. #3 kinda got shot in the foot by craftable dyes, but a good ride that can be reskinned for the CC or w/e could work imo. I think ppl complaining about reskins are asking for too much. that said, the home decor thing was really stupid. It wouldn't have been a big deal if the rest of the rewards weren't so mediocre at best. btw: if the stuff isn't bound to legacy, most players can't/won't wear it.

where I agree is that ELO needs to change. It also needs to change in solo queue. I mean your ranking is basically determined by 3 other random people, and if you get a couple of mercs and/or sorcs in there, might as well just mail it in.

Group ranked, basically with no set teams seems rather sketchy. I would add that with no real way to get in and practice with your team against other teams hurts group ranked.

I agree with the other poster where we need a server that is dedicated to tournaments. And that during the down times, when you aren't scheduled, you should be able to queue with others and just play, practice against other pvpers and get better. Regs are such a mixed bag, that if you are good, you just roll over the random baddies that you really don't get a chance to improve. You really only get better by playing people near, equal, or better than your skill level.

But that said, throwing people straight into ranked without a chance to really get a feel for how your team performs as a 4's just detracts from people queueing.

My hope for 3.0 is that something like this can happen. It would improve the players, and as thus better matches.

Dear Sky,

the entire arena system in SWTOR is crap. It has to be redone.

After two seasons solo ranked is nothing more than syncers, wintraders, yolo trolls and people w/o gear and/or experience. The rating in solo ranked tells you nothing and solo ranked shouldn't even have a rating imo.

Solo ranked should be either completely removed from the game or the rating should be removed and solo ranked should give you only 1/3 of the ranked coms a win gives you now, which would kinda equal a win in a normal warzone.

Rating should only exist for group ranked (4v4) and so should be the rewards, if people want a rating and a reward, they would need to q for 4v4.

Try to imagine Season 1 with the rancor mount for all 1600+, if that would have been a 4v4 only reward and people would have wanted it, I bet more people would have q'd for 4v4.

But in regards of 4v4 it has been difficult to get a team together, my latest attempt seems to have failed again due to a dissapearance of my tank and honestly I don't know anybody who could replace him. It just sucks.

My point is, to play 4v4 you always need a tank, a heal and 2 dps and herein lies the problem imo.

There are not enough good people to have many teams and even if one in your team is not good enough, you probably won't win a thing. So why should people even bother when they can just q for solo ranked and get the same rewards/rating there w/o going through the trouble of creating a team and everything else that comes with it.

Even Xserver wouldn't solve this problem.

What I would like to see, is, either the removal of solo ranked or the rating and rewards for solo ranked.

Also I'd like to see 2v2, 3v3 and 8v8 as an option to play arena, ofc this should be implemented with Xserver.

Imo in 2v2, 3v3 and 8v8, a lot more classes would be viable and a good option to use. Why?

Well I doubt that you would always need a tank and healer in 2v2 and 3v3 and might be able to q with more different setups than 4v4.

I also would like to see the creation of teams for arena and teamnames on the leaderboard instead of single characters where no one, that doesn't know the teams, knows who is playing with who in a team.

Kinda like in World of Warcraft.

But I fear we will never see something like this and that solo ranked will stay in the game as it is now and even further, I would speculate that BW will remove 4v4 at some time in the future like they did with 8v8.

Edited by VdFExarKun

Remove "ranked" from solo queue, only provide rewards to people in group ranked.

Remove rating loss for fighting against teams who have > x amount of average rating (a 1k team should not fight a 2k team, much less lose rating).

Introduce cross server or allow us to copy our characters to an arena server (middle of the country for USA players).

Give us amazing cosmetic rewards, something that everyone can see and will make everyone want to compete for.

BRING BACK 8VS8... seriously, medium scale objective based pvp is what this game does best; give us more maps, more competition, more incentives to play this game mode... and don't say group ranked didn't exist, because it was as/more lively than arena, and that was with zero attention from BW/EA.

Edited by alexsamma

Remove rating loss for fighting against teams who have > x amount of average rating (a 1k team should not fight a 2k team, much less lose rating)..

this would have made grp 4's more interesting in s1. never bothered after that. but I assume it would have the same dynamic as s1. what's really funny about that is the one or two grps that did regularly queue gained almost nothing (1 or 2 elo) b/c the teams who queued never played long enough to get a rating (cuz they kept running into the same team sitting around 1700). really, nobody was happy with that. the good teams couldn't climb and the lesser ones...well....never should have gone up against the other team in the first place.

Remove "ranked" from solo queue, only provide rewards to people in group ranked.

Remove rating loss for fighting against teams who have > x amount of average rating (a 1k team should not fight a 2k team, much less lose rating).

Introduce cross server or allow us to copy our characters to an arena server (middle of the country for USA players).

Give use amazing cosmetic rewards, something that everyone can see and will make everyone want to compete for.

BRING BACK 8VS8... seriously, medium scale objective based pvp is what this game does best; give us more maps, more competition, more incentives to play this game mode... and don't say group ranked didn't exist, because it was as/more lively than arena, and that was with zero attention from BW/EA.

plz bw

some guy in this forum posted a suggestion ELO now must be completely overhaul , like he said last time if you win you get x point (big) and if loses give 0 point or small points

by the end people will encourage to q more, lets face it ranked it serious business people are very touchy when they lost and lose elo rating , but in any games win and lose in common thing but lets face it people hate to lose :p

people will grind it ....? make the point 0 or very small but not elo drop so even grinding it within 3 months wont get gold / tier one reward

thats the only solution people will more encourage to q ,i think that is good solution

cross server you say ?---> bioware said it aint gonna happen so please dont expect this any time soon , so easiest way is change the system that alerady exist

It is a waste of space, agree with that.

1. Not enough teams and even when there are, the losers quickly start que dodging and wait till said better team leaves. Example: Infinite Darkness left pot5 because they couldn't get enough matches. Once they left the #2 and #3 guilds start complaining that no one wants to que vs them. The #2 and #3 teams are so far ahead of a new group forming up its really not worth bothering. It would take many hours of practice and getting spanked over and over to compete for little to no reward and take a brutal ratings hit for trying.

2. The 4 man arena concept is flawed. One weak link and the team loses. With 8 man you could afford to carry someone who is good but not great. Not so in 4 man.

3. ELO system with so few teams doesn't work. The rating kills ego's and no one wants to be considered a loser, its better not to bother.

4. The matches themselves are too structured its almost like doing pve in a way. The better team will win 99% of the time. They need an objective or some type of variable that throws some rng into the mix.

5. Because of the above the group format is not fun and there is no interest from 99% of players to do them. On the contrary with the 8 man format I was consistently able to get average to good players to face off against the server elite and some of the matches were fun because we could try different unorthodox tactics and/or you could even get the elite team to give a handicap. Good luck doing that with elo ratings at stake.

6. The solo que has become the defacto group rated scene and its just a focus fire derp fest with all dps and a mix of hybrid healers because of the faulty and very predictable matchmaking. The best players time their ques to be with their friends. The highest rated marauder on POT5 stopped doing solos because he got tired of facing premades match after match. Most of the best imperials have stopped queing on POT5 and the leaderboards are dominated by one pub guild.

7. Group rated is really broken, solo rated is broken but still active among the few who still do it. They should scrap 4 man arena as the rated format and revert back to the original system(with improvements) with a modified rating system. If they did that people like me who aren't elite but who do enjoy better competition than what is offered in regs once in a while would be tempted to go for a team and make a commitment. In its current format there's just no way.

OP, problem is, was and forever will be is that not enough people on any server play group ranked. What eventually happens is it becomes dominated by few teams and entry barrier becomes too high to enter, further pushing away new players. Who wants to stay in que for 15-20 minutes obliterated in 2-3 minutes arena by a much more experienced team every single time?

The solution is known and simple; cross server ques. This will allow for much larger population to participate at any give point, creating a proper match making system and reduce que time. Without it, we will group ranked will continue to be what it currently is and it will get worse, as more and more players leave the game and no new players are joining.

The solution is known and simple; cross server ques. This will allow for much larger population to participate at any give point, creating a proper match making system and reduce que time. Without it, we will group ranked will continue to be what it currently is and it will get worse, as more and more players leave the game and no new players are joining.

meh. not really. remember this: when 8v8 ranked finally dropped, EVERYBODY queued...for about 2-3 weeks. then the majority of guilds/teams gave up. that left the very good teams and some pugs and the elite teams. w/o the mediocre teams, the pugs and the very good teams eventually grew tired of losing to the elite teams. now it's just elite vs. elite.

institute x-server, and what you'll have is 10-15 elite teams filling up the queue. the barrier still exists. the damage has been done. I'm not sure how that issue can be reconciled, but while I'm a proponent of x-server queues, I think it's delusional to believe that will do anything but give the elite teams more competition to queue against -- at this point.

it would, however, do wonders for the solo rated queue, as it would serve as a deterrent to Q-synching and would allow for more equitable/effective matchmaking/team compositions. it would not do anything about the ungeared and trolls who seem to poison the queues on a lot of servers.

From Reddit:

aldernon

Group Ranked is great in theory and encourages coordination which is excellent, but mandates the presence of enough different groups queuing to trigger diverse queue pops.

Nobody likes playing the same team again and again and again, especially if they can't win / don't understand strategies- this provides an absurdly brutal entry check on new groups. Even if they do stick and enter the small group of group ranked players queuing, chances are they will face the same core of opponents due to the size of the populations that queue.

This is the reason PvPers called for cross-server queues from day one. ELO systems exist for a reason. To not use one is ridiculous- yet this is what SWTOR has tried, and failed, at doing.

How to fix it:

Incentivize RWZs, by extension Group RWZs- an option that Conquest might work toward, but I'm skeptical people will go grouped instead of solo. This still isn't likely to increase retention of players, as you need a critical mass for ELO to function.

And / Or

Increase the player pool- I don't care how you do it. Do an Are a server like in WoW's early days; do cross-server queues, offer a free transfer to a different server, I don't care. This is likely to work best as it would allow the ELO to function, but the in erase must be significant.

In the end, Grouped RWZs has a place and should be glorified- just like Grouped Huttball should be a e-sport (but Huttball is one of the most unique things in the game). Just like Grouped Huttball, a critical population mass is necessary- and, just like Grouped Huttball, I don't see Bioware spending time to expand or stimulate it beyond basic reward bonuses that are band-aids.

KamateKaora

This still isn't likely to increase retention of players,

This is one of my biggest issues with all of the "incentives" they've tried to throw at us to get new people playing.

They'd be far better off as far as the long term health of the system goes, IMO, concentrating on retaining the players they already have, and possibly bringing some of the old ones back. This would probably require something drastic (like the old statement about removing warzone restrictions which they later backtracked on,) so I don't really see that happening. :/

(It's not that I wouldn't want new people playing, but I'd prefer it be because they WANTED to, not because they felt like they were pushed into it.)

aokiki<Midian>

This is the right answer.

At the end of s1 and beginning of s2 there were only two or three teams queuing on my server (Bastion) - competitive games for sure, but consequently led to a mass exodus when Wildstar came out; players who never returned.

Surprisingly, a few teams apparently rose up to fill the absence left by the prior teams, however, they hit the same issue as the top tor tier teams earlier.

I think there are multiple fixes for BW to make ranked successful again, much of which you've mentioned above.

Another fix lies with one of the biggest issues: the existence of solo ranked. There are multiple grievances to the current system. A simple population boost for grouped is to simply remove solo ranked, which will hopefully push them to grouped.

I don't think any of these fixes will actually bring players back (with the exception of xserver), but many of these can act as stop gap measures until that capability exists.

Edited by KalElc
adding a link

Go and look in the reg ques and the solo ques, and tell me how many of each class type you see over a week.

90+% of people play as a DPS on a regular basis. Of those few people who play as a tank or healer most of them only play the daily and then move on to another toon.

Im pretty sure everyone reading this has been here long enough to know that a tank and a healer are required in ranked matches

If a tank and a healer are required, that means every player who wants to do ranked has to have both a skilled/geared healer and a skilled/geared tank in their team. I can tell you from experience that finding both of these is a near impossibility, as most skilled/geared tanks and healers either have a team, are not interested in arenas because they just dont like the format, or in some cases are interested in playing but not on their tank/healer.

The single greatest thing that gets people to not que for grouped ranked is that their "group" is not suited for ranked. So they que for regs, or Yolo it up.

The next greatest thing that gets people to not que for ranked is the gearing system. Unless you have either 1 mil to blow on mk-9 kits augments, and cover cost to equip them. or you have a toon that can make them your SOL, as any toon without augs in wz period is at a severe disadvantage over some who has augs. For a straight pvp playing subscriber, making money by just pvping is a long, long and very challenging feat.

But even then thats small in comparison to the number of reg warzones you would need to do to get "preemo" equipment. Now in a healthy enviroment preemo equipment would not be required, as their would be a fair chance that the people you are playing against are also not min/maxed. SWTOR is not that, it is the exact opposite of that. Of the teams queing, almost all of them come min/maxed, or are close to it. Taking an Oboran team and placing them egainst a brutalizer team is rarely fair. Skill, yes does outweigh gear, but when were talking about a video game, the skill cap is usually not as high as I or any other veteran would care to admit. Developing skill takes two things, challenge, motivation, and time. Your not going to dedicate your time to something that is not fun to start with.

My reccomendations to remedy these two problems are more like guidelines, as I cannot really hammer down a specific way to accomplish these goals, but these two base things need to happen.

1: make changes to class balance. So that teams comprised of no healers or no tanks, are still viable. This can be done 3 billion ways, all of which would most likely piss off dedicated healers and tanks, but if you want more people to que for ranked, you have to make it so teams made up of 3 or even 4 dps are stil viable.

2: Make it so that it is easier to be viably geared for ranked. No one wants to spend 2 months grinding so that they can be ready for ranked. I know that a lot of your die hard " you gotta earn" it players are going to raise cain over this, but really its the only real way to look at it. Their are potential players out their, and if your first experience in pvp in SWTOR, is you being the newb who is going up against min/maxed players, your not going to play. Its like queing up for your first Operation and being forced to play nightmare first. Yeah you might get a few people to slug through it until they can beat it, but its going to be very few.

If you want more players to play ranked make it so that 85% of the dps classes are viable, not just a few

Edited by Haystak

*flame suit on*

The reason competitive PVP fails in this game is simple : pvp-ers are a special type of 'breed' slapping their e-peen across the fleet every time they get the chance. Now that i got your attention, let me elaborate. A while back, I took the initiative and created a partnership between guilds aimed at improving PVP and PVE on TOFN. We knew BW would not make content so we tried in our own way to raise the quality because that is what the republic side needs. Imperial side on TOFN is more than decent but I digress.

We had a huge turn up on my guild's ts. 50 people every Friday for PVE and 30-35 every monday for PVP. We provided an extra 30-35 people to the existing pool of players. What happened? I will continue. We had instant grouped and #yolo pops. I will tackle yolo. We went in there, the first thing we saw? Will not name any guilds but the gist is this: **** scrup, PVE hero, you have no business here! Carry me! F-ck off! Why are you here? Noob leave now!! You are not a PVP-er. It was a pleasure to join these warzones with a decently geared shadow and trying to get back to my glory days where we would slap Warmongers in 8V8 (no explanations needed).

We then formed some 4 man groups to learn and see how far we were from being an entry level / half decent arena team. We did not pick FOTM classes we played what we loved. Our composition was often Scoundrel Heals, 2x Infiltration, Guardian/Vanguard tank/dps. We had fun until we met some nice fellows who would /spit and use /say where again we were told to never queue again or even show up in pvp. All the new teams we brought not only mine were harassed.

The above is just an example how the PVP community on TOFN falls into the hypocrite category. They complain all day that we do not have enough POPS, we need cross server queues but when we bring in new players eager to learn from these people we are being harassed. What gives? To elitist to give some valuable advice and help out other teams to provide some competition? I guess so because polishing your e-peen on the fleet and crying cross server q all the time is much better than doing pvp.

/thread

Edited by Leafy_Bug

*flame suit on*

The reason competitive PVP fails in this game is simple : pvp-ers are a special type of 'breed' slapping their e-peen across the fleet every time they get the chance. Now that i got your attention, let me elaborate. A while back, I took the initiative and created a partnership between guilds aimed at improving PVP and PVE on TOFN. We knew BW would not make content so we tried in our own way to raise the quality because that is what the republic side needs. Imperial side on TOFN is more than decent but I digress.

We had a huge turn up on my guild's ts. 50 people every Friday for PVE and 30-35 every monday for PVP. We provided an extra 30-35 people to the existing pool of players. What happened? I will continue. We had instant grouped and #yolo pops. I will tackle yolo. We went in there, the first thing we saw? Will not name any guilds but the gist is this: **** scrup, PVE hero, you have no business here! Carry me! F-ck off! Why are you here? Noob leave now!! You are not a PVP-er. It was a pleasure to join these warzones with a decently geared shadow and trying to get back to my glory days where we would slap Warmongers in 8V8 (no explanations needed).

We then formed some 4 man groups to learn and see how far we were from being an entry level / half decent arena team. We did not pick FOTM classes we played what we loved. Our composition was often Scoundrel Heals, 2x Infiltration, Guardian/Vanguard tank/dps. We had fun until we met some nice fellows who would /spit and use /say where again we were told to never queue again or even show up in pvp. All the new teams we brought not only mine were harassed.

The above is just an example how the PVP community on TOFN falls into the hypocrite category. They complain all day that we do not have enough POPS, we need cross server queues but when we bring in new players eager to learn from these people we are being harassed. What gives? To elitist to give some valuable advice and help out other teams to provide some competition? I guess so because polishing your e-peen on the fleet and crying cross server q all the time is much better than doing pvp.

/thread

If your going to try anything that is even slightly competetive, then expect a few people who are tools to also be playing.

They say those things to you to elicite the same response you seek to get from us with this post.

also your /thread has been vetoed, long live the thread.

Not many players who are actually good would have done/said such things.. for one there is very little good players to be found in rep yolo queue on tofn :p Majority of guys saying those things probably couldn't carry anyone out a paper bag xD Edited by AngusFTW

1: make changes to class balance. So that teams comprised of no healers or no tanks, are still viable. This can be done 3 billion ways, all of which would most likely piss off dedicated healers and tanks, but if you want more people to que for ranked, you have to make it so teams made up of 3 or even 4 dps are stil viable.

If BW would do that it would definitely create new balance problems and also if 4 DPS would be viable against Tank, Heal and 2 DPS then why the hell should anybody bother to take a Tank or Heal with you and what is the point of being a Tank and Heal then? Nah, this doesn't work.

What would work would be smaller brackets where you either don't need or got no room for a Tank and/or Heal.

I'm talking about 2v2 and 3v3, in these brackets you definitely could play a lot of different setups. I would favor 2v2 because you can't have a Tank and Healer with you, so you have to make the cut and choose if you want to play with 2 DPS or a DPS and a Healer, or a Tank.

I think it would be far easier for people to just get in group with a buddy and Q for 2v2 bracket but still I'd like to see Xserver at the same time and Conquest Objectives for it to motivate people from big guilds to join the Q. All you need is 2 players.

And ofc solo ranked has to be removed or the rating and rewards have to be removed from it. It was fun the first time but it has gotten out of hand now and it's not helpful or fun anymore, too much yolo.

Edited by VdFExarKun

Not many players who are actually good would have done/said such things.. for one there is very little good players to be found in rep yolo queue on tofn :p Majority of guys saying those things probably couldn't carry anyone out a paper bag xD

Some were from your guild, #bestraptuskitereu!

Cross Server q for President!