Part of the Big Picture

zoltarDO

Not sure if I will get flamed for this, but I feel fortunate that I can sit back and just realize this is only a game. I don't consider myself a casual gamer per se, but if it takes me a month to be full battlemaster and then 2 months for full War Hero, oh well. I take pride in each piece of gear I am able to achieve and don't expect it to be handed to me. If i get torn apart in wz's one day, inevitably an OP day will soon follow. It is just a game, and I think people take things so unimportant in the grand scheme of things way too seriously. Step back and ask yourself will it matter looking back five years from now.

Not sure if I will get flamed for this, but I feel fortunate that I can sit back and just realize this is only a game. I don't consider myself a casual gamer per se, but if it takes me a month to be full battlemaster and then 2 months for full War Hero, oh well. I take pride in each piece of gear I am able to achieve and don't expect it to be handed to me. If i get torn apart in wz's one day, inevitably an OP day will soon follow. It is just a game, and I think people take things so unimportant in the grand scheme of things way too seriously. Step back and ask yourself will it matter looking back five years from now.

I like your post people do take this game and many others way to seriously, and to answer the last bit, it will matter to some people those are the no lifers.

I wish i was on your time line good sir!

I've had the battlemaster tittle for over a month now and I only have the chest piece, main hard weapon and the shield generator (off hand slot). Gaming experience in mmo games ways heavily on what kind of server you are on, and some times you just happen to lame server with few people to wz with.

sad, I am :, (

Good post. I think to many people are trying to go so fast and get everything practically the day it comes out that they lose sight of what the game has to offer. I get that some have time issues and life does play a part in games, but the instant win/loot/rewards should not exist in an MMO in my opinion. :D