Fix thou sound bug

WannEras

I SHALT NOT TURN CAPS LOCK OFF (in the words of William Shakespeare).

OK BIOWARE YOU SPENT 300MIL ON THIS GAME AND YOU AIN'T GONNA GET A RETURN IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING.

YOU SPENT MOST OF THAT 300 MIL ON VOICE ACTING (IMDB LETS US KNOW YOU PICKED SOME GOOD PEEPS) AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY EPIC, ONLY ONE PROBLEM, IT STOPS BLOODY WORKING!

YOU TALK OF CROSS-SERVER CRAP ETC. (WHICH WE WILL ALL LOVE BUT...)

FIX THE SOUND FIRST!

FIX THE SOUND FIRST!

FIX THE SOUND FIRST!

Maybe you could elaborate on the issue? I haven't had any major sound issues, but if you explained your issues, some other folks might be able to relate. It's hard for the programmers to respond to complaints of game issues when there's no description of the problem.

The main sound issue I've had since 1.2 (no issues prior to 1.2) is that when i enable a new charge on my saber or use discharge as a sith assassin the noise of that activation loops for the entire time until i leave Wz or quick travel/ fleet pass in PvE.

Ooo, that sound loop issue reminded me of another issue I had.

Not sure if it's an actual sound issue, I guess it could be intended, but there's a really loud and annoying buzzing sound in some of the flashpoints. It starts when your ship comes under attack or when you're in a ship that's under attack and lasts the entire flashpoint. I had to turn my sound off because it was so annoying.

Fie! Get thee to Customer Service!

Thy experience shall be:

Thee: I reboot my computer.

CS: Dost thou reboot thy computer at us?

Thee: (Aside) Dost any sense come of rebooting at them?

Companion: Nay.

Thee: I do not reboot my computer at thee, but I reboot my computer.

CS: Delete thy temporary files.

Thee: No better.

CS: Put up your DxDiag. We know not what you did.

(CS exeunts stage right.)

Fie! Get thee to Customer Service!

Thy experience shall be:

Thee: I reboot my computer.

CS: Dost thou reboot thy computer at us?

Thee: (Aside) Dost any sense come of rebooting at them?

Companion: Nay.

Thee: I do not reboot my computer at thee, but I reboot my computer.

CS: Delete thy temporary files.

Thee: No better.

CS: Put up your DxDiag. We know not what you did.

(CS exeunts stage right.)

I lol'd pretty hard.

Greetings everyone!

Since there is an active thread on this topic, we are going to close the thread and ask that you please continue your discussion here:

1.2 Sound *argh my ears*

We would like to refer you to our Developer Tracker for some information by Senior Community Coordinator, Allison Berryman:

Hey everyone - thanks for reporting the sound issues you've seen since 1.2. I can confirm that fixes for many of these issues (including the loud sound on the Fleet, volume issues in Space Combat, and more) are in the works right now and will be deployed as soon as they're ready. Please note that not all issues may be addressed in the same update, but we've seen your reports and have fixes coming!

We hope this helps! :)

Edited by Ellvaan