Really want to reach 50! ASAP

Glided

Ik the first thing that comes up is "No, enjoy teh storyline" but i already have on other chars.

I need to know the FASTEST way to lvl in this game. Ive tried PVP and its ok i guess. Im currently level 27 sith assasin.

Just off the top of my head, assuming that you don't care to complete the rest of your class story, buy some major XP boost from the CC. Then do missions that normally provide a lot of XP (i.e. Flashpoints, Heroic 4, etc.) Space Missions are a fast way to gain XP. Also rested points are helpful to gain additional XP, but since you want to level ASAP, that will not help you much.

SO just Heroics and Flashpoints? A bit of Space mssions.

I say just do EVERY single quest you come across. As an assassin you can solo heroics where you just have to disable things by stealthing too..

I levelled my scoundrel from 41 to 46 yesterday by simply doing every quest I could.....

Guess what,50 Isn't going anywhere.(well not till spring anyways:cool:).If this is your first 50,just enjoy the ride.If you get some good xp boosters and max out your legacy xp boosters,you can go from your current to 50 in a few days,a week tops and not miss out on learning your class.