Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whiners

AKEdge
12.13.2011 , 07:34 AM | #1
Don't you love how people are whining that they aren't getting in a week early? I pre ordered on the first day, and am not in yet either. The game isn't even officially released for another week. A full 7 days pre play before mass release is a HUGE amount of time people. Take off the conspiracy theory hats and stop complaining that "BioWare is going back on their word" "BioWare is only sending early access emails to CE" "BioWare is in charge of OWS". And asking for email updates on when you'll get your email?

Not like they've got a multi million dollar game to release and millions of people to deal with or anything....

THANK YOU BIOWARE!

Tony_The_Creator
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #2
I find this ironic.

Morto
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #3
wait what?

Twiggymc
12.13.2011 , 07:35 AM | #4
Still kills the new mmo feel when u log on and people are already 10-20 lvls higher then you, may not mean much to you but to some ppl it dos mean alot

stevehomewood
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #5
Totally agree.

twiddlerompus
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #6
Exactly.... /chillpill

They will of course say nasty things to Bioware and then completely forget about it once they start playing.

bigoldbear
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Twiggymc View Post
Still kills the new mmo feel when u log on and people are already 10-20 lvls higher then you, may not mean much to you but to some ppl it dos mean alot
What, you mean losers?

Grmp
12.13.2011 , 07:36 AM | #8
I think its just shows how hyped people actually are

I am much more about the QQ from people specified in my sig
Had higher hopes for SWtor than to be a f2p WoW clone

Kamiosoup
12.13.2011 , 07:37 AM | #9
Sorry I couldn't catch that, with your tongue lodged deep Bioware's anal cavity.

Amodin
12.13.2011 , 07:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Twiggymc View Post
And who really gives a damn about someone higher level than their own character? How in the world does that really affect you? Are you that self-centered that you cannot fathom the concept that someone will be before you in some way or form?

Seriously? How is that killing a new MMO feel? News Flash: It is a new MMO, regardless of what level someone is!

Just... wow, what tools.