Why the wipe?

DarthZail

With all of the tons of information that were on the forums, why was the wipe/reset necessary? Anyone else disappointed? (Did I miss an announcement explaining this?)

You must have been lost in Peru or something to have missed the literally gazillions of threads talking about this before the Wipe.

With all of the tons of information that were on the forums, why was the wipe/reset necessary? Anyone else disappointed? (Did I miss an announcement explaining this?)

tons of information?? noone was able to use forum search...tons of cry and whine posts yopu mean

why the wipe? because with the handful of threads that had usefull information there were buckets of threads that are now pointless and are rightfully gone.

we all should just be happy that Bioware allowed us a place to speculate, whine, moan, complain and congradulate the developers of the game while is was being initally built

I can understand the forum clean out (although some of it could have been useful to archive), but why did they have to wipe the PMs as well?

I wish I had known, so I had time to download/save the PMs :confused:

Edit: hang on.... I have 47 stored message of 500, yet I have no way to acces them o.O Not in Inbox, not in Sent and not in another folder I created... how do I..?

Edited by Elsharla