Freedom Fight

solodualer

I'm up to the part where I can recruit [bowdaar] by participating in arena fights and I'm stuck on the second fight with [daruula grah]. I looked up a couple of videos and the players are able to summon companions while I can't, I even asked people in game and someone said they were able to summon companions but I still can't. I'm all on my own. I'm a lvl 75 Jedi Sentinel despite the fact that I get level shifted to 60. Any advice would be very much appreciated please.

I'm up to the part where I can recruit [bowdaar] by participating in arena fights and I'm stuck on the second fight with [daruula grah]. I looked up a couple of videos and the players are able to summon companions while I can't, I even asked people in game and someone said they were able to summon companions but I still can't. I'm all on my own. I'm a lvl 75 Jedi Sentinel despite the fact that I get level shifted to 60. Any advice would be very much appreciated please.

Can you summon any companion elsewhere? Like, on the Fleet? Or in the Zakuul cantina?

If you are missing the icon (usually in the lower left corner) that would normally contain the portrait of the companion, you can summon companions through the "Companions and Contacts" windows. Look for companions that have a rectangular box with an arrow pointing to the right just to the right of their name ... that's the way to summon a companion if the portrait circle is missing.

Is this your first time through KOTFE? If that is the case, your suite of available companions is limited to the ones you have up through chapter 9 I think. If you are in the middle of a chapter, sometimes it doesn't let you summon anyone other than the current character that is a main focus of that chapter. The game is supposed to let you summon any companion in any non-phased non-chapter area, and only restrict you inside a chapter phase, but we all know things in this game don't always worked as intended. Try finishing the chapter and see if you get the companion back.

During the time of accepting the quest to fight in the arena my companion leaves and when I try to summon it I am unable due to restrictions but when I leave and go somewhere else I can summon them again so trying to summon them is pointless as I mentioned earlier that I could not summon anyone to help me.

I get that you're having difficulties. You didn't answer my question if you were in the midst of a chapter of Knights of the Fallen Empire. You also didn't tell me if you tried to summon any companion by using the "Companions and Contacts" window, which is the backup way to summon comps if the little portrait icon is missing.