Annihilation Marauder livestream

Stamp

just watched this, great =) (I am also gluten free, but by choice luckily)

I have a question or two:

Assault is bound to 1 and Crippling slash is also bound 1 (so one of them is Numpad 1?) ( which I assume might be for ease of association).

Are you using mouse clicked activation on abilities or using key only or a combination of both also are you using any macros (perhaps NAGA keyboard or mouse macros?)

Also just noticed you have bindings to A and D as well ruling out WASD as movement keys?

Or something else, really interested as to what movement system you are using

After watching your play and making a few changes hit my highest damage count tonight ;)

heres to better marauding

Cheers !

Yea he uses a naga mouse. For some reason swtor doesn't differentiate between numpad keys (which is what the naga thumb keys bind to) and normal number keys. Also pretty sure he uses QWE movement, q and e for strafing, w for forward, the mouse for everything else. If I'm wrong stmp can correct me.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea he uses a naga mouse. For some reason swtor doesn't differentiate between numpad keys (which is what the naga thumb keys bind to) and normal number keys. Also pretty sure he uses QWE movement, q and e for strafing, w for forward, the mouse for everything else. If I'm wrong stmp can correct me.

This is exactly right thx pantheros :D Also adjusted the streaming schedule a bit!

Curious to see your bind list if it's not too much of a trade secret

Thanks

not a secret at all, i have stuff bound to 1-7, shift 1-6, ctrl 1-6, A,D,R, shift A, shift R, and number pad(i have a naga so mouse buttons) 1-6

live kickin it with viewers come hang out!

Hey Stmp, great stream. I recently started playing a Marauder (36 now) and enjoy how much more concentration it takes as opposed to my Powertech or Sorcerer (both 50s).

I, too, use the Razer Naga and picked up the Razer Nostromo last weekend. It makes things so much easier as a Marauder. I recommend taking a look since you are such a solid Marauder without it, it could only hone you into a more devastating weapon. :D

hey, I got a question mate, about your Naga STMP, how many dpi are you using?

cuz from what I see you're using right button to move your char left and right and you move so perfectly instead of me who seems to be a f1 car, i think im using 800dpi ... i know "you can lower it till you feel comfortable" ... just to know :)

hey, I got a question mate, about your Naga STMP, how many dpi are you using?

cuz from what I see you're using right button to move your char left and right and you move so perfectly instead of me who seems to be a f1 car, i think im using 800dpi ... i know "you can lower it till you feel comfortable" ... just to know :)

i would have to check but i think its quite a bit higher than 800

live in 10 min, with annihilation pvp for hours to come! If you miss the stream don't forget the stream is archived in the video section for you viewing pleasure at your leasure Edited by Stamp

I just scimmed through your posts in this thread, Stamp. However I could not find a link for your spec. Could you perhaps link it plz? Here is what I'm using atm:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRzrGzZhZGb.1

Personally, I don't feel like Pulverize is proccing enough for it to be worth speccing 3/3. Close Quarters 1/2 since if you use Force Charge within 5 meters you are basically gimping yourself (unless it is to interrupt an ability, though you can still do that with CQ 1/2). I pick up Payback in Rage for a chance to get 2.5k heal medal during Bloodthirst (and more healing towards 75k healing medal). IMO Phantom is worth more than Ferocity. Just don't use Predation that much in Anni. Predation belong in Rage. Seeping wound is just bad IMO (Blurred Speed > 1 GCD+2 rage).

Edited by Evixy

I just scimmed through your posts in this thread, Stamp. However I could not find a link for your spec. Could you perhaps link it plz? Here is what I'm using atm:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRzrGzZhZGb.1

Personally, I don't feel like Pulverize is proccing enough for it to be worth speccing 3/3. Close Quarters 1/2 since if you use Force Charge within 5 meters you are basically gimping yourself (unless it is to interrupt an ability, though you can still do that with CQ 1/2). I pick up Payback in Rage for a chance to get 2.5k heal medal during Bloodthirst (and more healing towards 75k healing medal). IMO Phantom is worth more than Ferocity. Just don't use Predation that much in Anni. Predation belong in Rage. Seeping wound is just bad IMO (Blurred Speed > 1 GCD+2 rage).

There is a link to a safe pvp annihilation build in my info tab, but you build seems fine for getting healing medals especially if you're solo queue a lot. Close quarters is something I've toyed with quite a bit, and I actually find it more beneficial to have 2/2 CQ instead of 2/2 subjugation since (especially with the way server side lag works and people appearing on your screen differently than where they are server side) you're not always damaging from max melee range, so frequently you will have to take a step or 2 back b4 charging to interrupt which means you miss the interrupt when you add in the server nonesense. Specing for pred will be nice when you can queue only for huttball and with a full premade until then i don't spec for it, and seeping wound is a wast of points imo too.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrkMfGzZhMMZ0M.1 is a build i typically fall back on since there's still a lot of smash spec warriors out there still and defensive roll basically hard counters it. I find the extra second on root needed (even though it can be dodged/parried ***). But there's lots of variations that people feel more comfortable with and are more effective depending on what opponents you run into more.

• 3 weeks later...