Deception pvp. 4pc stalker vs 4pc healing pve?

Robpwnz

Havent played deception/infil with the changes. I had a 50 infil shadow pre adrenal changes with the 4pc +50 force. Was awesome. Wondering what you all think? 3 points of recklessness vs +50 more to force.

Do you need the extra tick of recklessness? If so I will gear more power than crit.

or

Do you think increasing my force pool will allow me to have more room for burst? I.E. spamming maul unprocced?

IMO i go for the extra proc on recklessness, with the way our force regen is now, theres no need to have more than 100. i hardly run out of force unless im fighting an extremly long battle where i cant just stealth w/o having to use force cloak. In regards to maul, you still really want to use it only when it procs, however you can get lucky and get a good 5k hit on it by just criting.

Honestly i just bought the tionese healing 4 pc set and its doing me wonders- The extra proc on recklessness more often then not gets wasted either the target is dead or i am before i can shock again. The extra force is kind of in the same boat except it allows me to burst harder and longer which is quite nice.

But its really more of a preference thing, most of my burst comes from maul with shock as a finisher when they're running(they always run),both are nothing to write home about.

when my sin was a fresh 50 i had old BM mods/armorings i had pulled from my sage after getting my own gear i dont notice much of a difference.

Now that im done rambling:

the extra recklessness charge would be useful for fighting tank-y juggs/PTs/operatives but most are dps spec therefore squishy you should be able to drop before ever needing a second shock(or 3rd )

The extra force would be useful for just unloading into someone alittle bit harder.