Tank Gear/Stats for PVP

Z-ToXiN

My tankasin currently has a full WH DPS set, min-maxed, but now Im wanting to go for a tank set, mostly for rateds. Of course I went for the DPS set and the "hybrid" tank/DPS as shielding only works against "white" attacks and being able to put up good damage while tanking is amazing in regular WZs.

It seems obvious I should go for the Survivor set. But what are the stat numbers I should be going for, especially in terms of defense/shield chance/absorb? Basically Im wondering how to optimally gear a pure tank Assassin for PVP.

Im also wondering what would be the best thing to do for the belt and bracers. Ive heard to use orange gear with PVE mods (which Id assume I would have to buy) or even buying WH shields and ripping the mods out and putting those into orange belts/bracers - what is the best option here?

Its a lot of work to get all that gear so I want to be sure im dong things right and not screw something up.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

The only thing from tank gear you want to use is the armorings (for the higher endurance) and even then the HP gain may not be worth it. Other than that, your best option is to just stick to what you're doing and keep stacking the cookie cutter +power +surge itemization