The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

It looks like a lot of comments are tied to the planet arc missions, not just random locations on the map. We're either going to need a lot of cooperative people, or someone to keep resetting missions and running them with different companions in order to get the full dialogue of Makeb.

Edit: I posted a comment to the effect that I had found this to be incorrect but my original testing was inaccurate. I have since tried again, running the story quest "Failsafe" all the way through almost to the end with T7 and Sgt Rusk and dialogue triggered at the appropriate points without the cooldown we've seen on previous planets, so it appears Ekimmak's theory is correct. My apologies.

"Failsafe" - Makeb - Talaos City

[3960, -179] approaching the fountain square

T7

"Talaos City = infested // Jedi + T7 = drive Regulators out."

Sgt Rusk

We could flank them... or take the head-on... your call, of course."

Doc

"There's our welcome party. I can smell 'em from here."

[4122, -179] approaching the crevasse

T7

If Jedi = falls into trench // T7 = will attempt to extract!"

Sgt Rusk

"A grave for the Regulators. Only joking Master Jedi."

Doc

"I really should have bought more kolto."

Edited by DarthRobert

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I posted a comment to the effect that I had found this to be incorrect but my original testing was inaccurate. I have since tried again, running the story quest "Failsafe" all the way through almost to the end with T7 and Sgt Rusk and dialogue triggered at the appropriate points without the cooldown we've seen on previous planets, so it appears Ekimmak's theory is correct. My apologies.

It's fine. I was only guessing that resetting would give the dialogue, so I don't mind if I was wrong, and don't care if I was right.

Makeb

Risha: "I'd hate to be in charge of drawing the street maps here."

Approaching the 'absence of bridge', The Avenue, Talaos City.

Corellia - Bounty Hunter

Green Jedi Territory

Mako: "A lot of care went into these gardens. I bet this used to be a great place to relax."

The other companions also said something but I forgot to write it down. Is it possible to trigger the dialogue again after they've already said it? I've tried dismissing, exiting the area, and walking back in but they don't say anything anymore. Is it a one-time thing?

Edited by Jenzali

Corellia - Bounty Hunter

Green Jedi Territory

Mako: "A lot of care went into these gardens. I bet this used to be a great place to relax."

The other companions also said something but I forgot to write it down. Is it possible to trigger the dialogue again after they've already said it? I've tried dismissing, exiting the area, and walking back in but they don't say anything anymore. Is it a one-time thing?

No, it just seems to have a time limit. We have no idea what it is, though.

Balmorra

T7-O1: "Troida Military Workshop = good place for droid parts?"

Just after entering the Troida Military Workshop area.

"The Ark" - Makeb - Giant Spears - Ark Construction Site

T7

"The Ark = must require many astromech units."

Sgt Rusk

"Still not big enough for the Hutts."

Doc

"You know our sad, boring little freighter? I'm thinkin' it's time to upgrade."

"Hitting The Hutts" - Makeb - The Fingers

After destroying the weapons

T7

"Weapons = destroyed // Regulators = halted // Ark = not safe yet."

Rusk

"Regulator weapons destroyed. Objective achieved."

At the Light bridge

T7

"Light bridge = very high // T7 = pities Hutt droids."

Edited by DarthRobert

*rolls up sleeves and digs in*

Good lord there are ton of these! This is really awesome!

Ok, updates in for: Doc (I'd forgotten what a funny man he was.), Kira (I think the 'Whatcha got there, Kira?' was my favorite), Quinn, Blizz (yay! Blizz!), T7, Lord Scourge (*hugs Kabe* omg I love you), Jaesa (I'm assuming LS by the comments), Rusk (Rusk has comments now o.o), Risha, and Mako.

I also have a file full of screenshots of comments I need to transcribe at home, so I'll have some additions...eventually... :)

Thank you all for all your work pulling these together!

Jaesa (I'm assuming LS by the comments)

Yeah, forgot to mention that. Did you know that the achievement for the max affection dark side jaesa is light side's face, and the achievement for max affection light side jaesa is dark side's face?

Interesting.

And Makeb:

Talos Drellik: "Look at the size of that!"

Makeb, Gravity Hook 7. -3401,-242

Talos Drellik: "Steady, there!"

Just after the groundquake in To Pierce the Heavens

HK-51: "Hypothetical: Combined with a weapon of adequare range, my line of sight from this vantage point would afford unlimited targets."

Talos Drellik: "Oh my. We are... quite high, aren't we?"

Both of them, on the taxi pad on the Gravity Hook 7 loading ring.

Talos Drellik: "I confess I'm starting to see the appeal in vandalism."

After blowing up the first ship in "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk"

HK-51: "Reassurance: I have calculated the precise demolition points to bring down this structure, master. I'll require three tonnes of detonite."

The staircase to Solida Hesk's mansion.

Talos Drellik: "And I thought those hoversleds the Hutts always used were big."

HK-51: "Alert: Liquidation protocols set to "armour-piercing"!"

Yes, it did have inverted commas within inverted commas.

Both of these comments are when you apporach the hovertanks in the Westwater Settlements.

HK-51: "Praise: An impressive liquidation, master. I am proud of you."

After destroying the third hovertank.

Incidentally, I think that all companions have certain lines that they use for certain events, so if I had Talos out, he would give the vandalism comment. I'm not certain, but I can find out: I'll take my mercenary here, and if Blizz talks about blowing up good scrap (like last time), then we'll know for certain.

HK-51: "Analysis: The Empire maintains a minimal presence here, master. I suspect our mission will be a secret one."

Makeb Imperial Orbital Station. We have a lot of these comments.

HK-51: "Reminder: Heat Shields would be a welcome addition to my chassis, master."

Just after entering the Volcanic Mesa, Magma Chamber.

Talos Drellik: "These light bridges--they've never been known to short out... have they?"

Arriving at the light bridge in the Volcanic Mesa Magma Chamber.

HK-51: "Report: Mining operations have been re-engaged, master."

Talos Drellik: "And down we go! This is just like that excavation on Krayiss--without the insane force apparations, of course."

Descent into the Core, after switching on all the generators

Talos Drellik: "I've operated my fair share of drills, at excavation sites and so forth. But this--this dwarfs anything I've seen."

Maintenance Shaft, Descent into the Core mission. Pretty sure it's an instance, just one without the green glowing door.

HK-51: "Extrapolation: Clearly, Makeb's organics do not fear heights."

Drill Observation Rig.

The tone is surprisingly different from what I normally hear from him. Quite interesting.

I've been playing my assassin a lot, can you tell?

Finally, one from belsavis:

Doctor Lokin: "A fine perimeter, though it lacks the elegance of Shadow Town. Don't you think?"

Can't find coordinates, but it's the same place as Talos' 'archeologist humour' joke.

Edit: CONFIRMED!

Blizz had the same comment for destroying the hovertanks, as he had for destroying the ship landing pads. If we can mark which ones have the repeated comments, we could save a lot of time (and resets) by switching our companions at the right time.

Oh, and incidentally:

Makeb:

Skadge: "Shoudla drug some of those runty mercs up here and seen who could toss one farther."

Gravity Hook 7 taxi pad

Skadge: "Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Time to take this can for a joy ride!"

Blizz: "Um, boss see big noisy box speeder?"

Approaching a hover tank.

Have to be careful with the Blizz comments, the text is there but there doesn't seem to be any audio.

Edited by ekimmak

I also have a file full of screenshots of comments I need to transcribe at home

Screen shots?! Why haven't I thought of that?! I've been playing in windowed mode all this time and tabbing between the game and my browser to post.

/slaphead

Doc

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons: "Boom! Let's see 'em take that ark now!" Repeated for Old Feuds mission before engaging the elite Isotope-5 Prototype Walker Droid

Makeb - Tarlam Settlements, Old Feuds mission, after planting the last shield generator: "Suddenly I feel a little claustrophobic. Let's get moving, huh?"

Makeb - Cartel Mining Mesa, Planetary Surgery mission (upon entering Platform Keeta instance): "I've worked with laser scalpels before. Never this big."

T7

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "Ark = not safe yet." Repeated for Old Feuds mission before engaging the elite Isotope-5 Prototype Walker Droid

Makeb - Tarlam Settlements, Old Feuds mission, after planting the last shield generator: "Hutt reinforcements = blocked // Jedi + T7 = victorious!"

Makeb - The Sanctuary, Consulting the Expert mission [1052, -284]: "Native Makeb creatures = should be rescued too // Jedi = ask if ark has room?"

Makeb - Cartel Mining Mesa, Planetary Surgery mission (upon entering Platform Keeta instance): "Jedi + T7 = must move quickly // Makeb = rapidly destabilising."

Rusk

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "Regulator weapons destroyed." Repeated for Old Feuds mission before engaging the elite Isotope-5 Prototype Walker Droid

Makeb - Tarlam Settlements, Old Feuds mission, after planting the last shield generator: "A clever utilisation of force field technology. Noted for future reference."

Makeb - Cartel Mining Mesa, Planetary Surgery mission (upon entering Platform Keeta instance): "Diabolical. We Can't let the Hutts get away with this, sir."

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but neither Rusk nor Doc had anything to say at the Light Bridge. That seems odd to me. Oh well...

Edited by DarthRobert

Makeb, main base (on shuttle/taxi pad), Vector, exact quote:

"The air is thinner here, but it is clean. Taste it. Smell yesterday's rain. Our time is short."

Beautifully voiced (if rather depressing).

I have plenty of Vector/Makeb quotes, screen shots; if you need them let me know, most of them I have to get a fix on the location but that shouldn't take too long :)

I have plenty of Vector/Makeb quotes, screen shots; if you need them let me know, most of them I have to get a fix on the location but that shouldn't take too long :)

Hey, if you have Vector screenshots, it just means I should run with a different agent companionl. Someone like Temple or SCORPIO

Makeb:

Ensign Temple: "Suppose we linger on the station a while before descent? Have some breakfast before we're shot at."

Imperial Orbital Station.

Ensign Temple: "Weapons out. I promise to linger over the view later."

Gravity Hook Seven, -3401,-242. The comment that's close to the crash site, but not connected to the groundquake.

SCORPIO: "I estimate the groundquake epicenter at three hundred kilometers distant. We appear to have escaped the worst."

After the groundquake in 'To Pierce the Heavens'.

Ensign Temple: "Our soldiers are dying across the galaxy. I'd love to show them this view. Just for a moment."

Gault: "I'd watch where you admire the view, with the way things have been shaking around."

Torian Cadera: "Phew, shoulda brought my rifle."

Gravity Hook 7 loading ring taxi. By now, it's probably obvious which comments are for this, but better safe than sorry.

Updates in for: Talos, HK-51 (Imperial), Blizz, Skadge, Doc, T7, Rusk, Vector, SCORPIO, Temple, Torian, Gault

Skadge has comments...I may keel over in shock. Incidently, the only companions who don't have any comments yet are Pierce, Broonmark, and Jaesa (DK).

thatghost, if you have Vector Makeb comments, please add them. I'd love to see what he has to say about the place :)

Thanks everyone!

Updates in for: Talos, HK-51 (Imperial), Blizz, Skadge, Doc, T7, Rusk, Vector, SCORPIO, Temple, Torian, Gault

Skadge has comments...I may keel over in shock. Incidently, the only companions who don't have any comments yet are Pierce, Broonmark, and Jaesa (DK).

thatghost, if you have Vector Makeb comments, please add them. I'd love to see what he has to say about the place :)

Thanks everyone!

Well, I can't do anything about DS Jaesa, but I'll drag around Broonmark and Pierce for a bit, see if they have anything.

More Makeb:

Talos Drellik: "The place looks well guarded. But if history has proven one thing, it's that no stronghold is impenetrable."

Blizz: "Sorry, boss. Blizz not have trusty field-frequency tuner...."

Approaching the turrets outside the Hutt Strongholds. Exactly where is a mystery, but I got the comment while heading to the objectives for Revenge of the Archon. Interestingly enough, I got the same comment inside, just before you what's left of the prisoners.

Blizz: "Uh oh... uh oh!"

After defeating The Archon. I think. It doesn't look like a normal comment, but that was the only thing I had done, so may want to wait before adding this.

SCORPIO: "I do not like it here. The electromagnetic interference in the atmosphere is... displeasing."

Kaliyo: "Okay, I'm a city girl, but--that's not a bad view. Spit over the side?"

Gravity Hook 7, Loading Ring, taxi pad.

SCORPIO: "The ship is now nonfuctional, but I find the patterns created by burning metal soothing. I suggest you avoid breathing the carcinogenic vapors."

Ensign Temple: "I've always wanted to fly one of those things. That... particular ship won't be an option, I suppose."

After destroying the first ship in 'The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk', or destroying all the hovertanks in 'A World Aflame'.

SCORPIO: "There are shielded energy sources inside the walls. I expect they power droids and heavy defenses."

Approaching Solida Hesk's estate.

SCORPIO: "Crude shells of technology, to be cracked and devoured like eggs."

Ensign Temple: "Those hovertanks are up to military specifications. Makeb really did fund its mercenaries well."

Approaching the hovertanks on the Westwater Settlements.

Vector: "Now we know why security is minimal from this direction. Watch your step, for both our sakes."

Entering the Volcanic Mesa, Magma Chamber.

Ensign Temple: "Stronghold One ahead. Weapons charged. We'll find the isotope-5, sir--one way or another."

Volcanic Mesa, Magma Chamber, the lightbridge to Stronghold One.

Risha: "When we drop that army off the light bridge, nobody will ever want to use those things again."

Approaching the controls for the lightbridge.

Guss Tuno: "That's the last of it. If the Regulators didn't hate us before, they sure do now."

Bowdaar: "Now the regulators have no teeth."

Risha: (I missed the screenshot, but it was roughly mentioning how you could have sold all that equipment instead of destroyed it. Might get it later.)

After destroying all the equipment in Hitting the Hutts, and, oddly enough, entering the instance for the first time in Old Feuds.

Bowdaar: "Trees! Places to climb! Fresh air! Just what Bowdaar needed."

Arriving on Makeb.

Guss Tuno: "Toborro won't be landing anyone here."

After placing the final shuttle pad shield generator.

I also have two more comments, but these are MAJOR spoilers. And I mean MAJOR MAJOR spoilers.

Makeb:

Major major major spoilers.

Lord Zash: "I think I'm beginning to understand the planet's appeal."

Gravity Hook Seven, Loading Ring, Taxi pad.

Lord Zash: "It appears the Hutt isn't taking visitors. No matter."

Same place as Blizz's comment about his 'trusty field tuner'.

Now, while the text actually says that it's Khem Val, it's in Zash's voice, so I think it could be considered a different companion.

Edit: a few more.

Makeb:

Broonmark: "We don't know Makeb, but we follow Sith clan to the ends of the galaxy."

Imperial orbital Station.

Lt Pierce: "There she is. Must be a few dozen kilometers tall. Too bad we're not here to demolish it."

Figured out what they keep talking about. You know that point that seems to be in the middle of nowhere? Turns out that it gives you your first glimpse of a gravity hook, and that's what the companions have always been talking about.

Lt Pierce: "Prime sniper spot. Sun to your back and kilometers of unsuspecting targets. View's not bad either."

Taxi Pad, Gravity Hook Seven Loading Ring.

On the major spoiler comments...

Ok, now, on a more serious note, should the Lord Zash comments get their own section? Or be under Khem Val's section, as I think if you keep him/haven't trapped him yet, there'd be different dialogue

Edited by ekimmak

Kira

Makeb - entrance to Toborro's Palance instance, after taking the lift; "All this, while Makeb gets destroyed. Makes you mad enough to... meditate, I guess."

T7

Upon landing on Makeb: "Shalim's plantation = beautiful // Hutts = don't deserve Makeb"

Rusk

Makeb - entrance to Toborro's Palance instance, after taking the lift; "More decor than defenses. The odds are in our favor."

On the major spoiler comments...

Presumably during the course of your Inquisitor story you chose to save Zash in Khem's body. I can't remember what I did with my Inquisitor, it was so long ago. My opinion would be to hide Zash's comments amongst Khem Val's, although Hoyden has already differentiated between LS and DS Jaesa, which I suppose is a similar spoiler.

Edited by DarthRobert

Ensign Raina Temple

Makeb:

(-3374, 165) - Gravity Hook Seven, Communications Network

Raina: "I'm alright. Bit shook up. Let's hope they build the gravity hook to last."

(-3066, -2751) - Solida Hesk's Estate, Courtyard

Raina: "Ready to move in, on your mark. I'm almost nervous to break anything."

(-2451, 2874) - Volcanic Mesa, Mesa Ridge

Raina: "I don't often get nostalgic for Hoth, but there are moments. Shall we proceed?"

(-2262, 1719) - Abandoned Mining Mesa, Lower Catwalks

Raina: "We've got power. Let's hope the lifts are working right - it's a long way to fall."

(-2304, 1250) - Abandoned Mining Mesa, Maintenance Shaft

Raina: "Look at it ... is every planet like this on the inside?"

(-293, -4253) - Hutt Strongholds, Collapsed Plaza + Triggering the 'Revenge of the Archon: Speak to Katha Niar' mission

Raina: "We've got a lot of ground to cover and enemies everywhere. Let's find our people."

Ok, so, I had to do some reformatting because we...uh...ran out of room, lol. An overabundance of riches! So, I've split the index. The Imperial and HK comments are now in the first post of the thread. The Republic comments are in the second post of the thread.

On Khem Val's spoiler comments:

First of all, I think it's very very cool that Lord Zash is making these random comments as well. That adds such an interesting follow-through on that decision. I'm giving Khem a second section marked with SI spoilers. I kind of wish I'd done the same thing for Jaesa, looking back, but it's been there for so long at this point I'm not going to worry about it.

Updates in for...uh, everyone? lol No, not really, but a lot: Talos, Blizz, SCORPIO, Temple, Vector, Kaliyo, Risha, Guss, Bowdaar, Khem Val, Broonmark(!), Pierce(!), Kira, T7, and Rusk.

Doc

Makeb - upon landing on Makeb; "We should see what the Hutts have been up to at the pool. Or the casino..."

Makeb - entrance to Toborro's Palace instance; "See, Toborro's just like your average Hutt. Wallowing in luxury, ignoring the peons outside."

Makeb - Toborro's Palace, after defeating and looting Golden Fury; "Careful with those fuel rods. Wouldn't want you to explode or anything."

Edited by DarthRobert

Finally got my trooper to 55, here's the Elara ones I noticed/remembered to write down;

“I hate to think of the civilian casualties from a quake powerful enough to do this.” Talaos City 4123, -183

“That transport! More enemy forces!” – summoning the hovertank for “A City Under Siege”

“So this is the ark. The Hutts really have been busy.” – 399, -354 (Ark area)

“That’s the last of the Regulator assets. The ark’s engineers should be safer now.”2934, -163”, the Fingers

“These light bridges hardly seem ideal for daily use.” : 3868, -143 (Aboro Mesa)

“This force field should hold the enemy back for the time being.” 1698, -229 (Talarm Shuttle Pads ) –

“I hate to imagine what sort of “research” has been going on here.” – 1054, -284 (the Sanctuary)

“What where the Hutts thinking? They had to know the damage something like this would do…” - -33, -656 (on

entering one of the buildings, Cartel Mining Area)

“The Hutt lives like this while the whole planet collapses around him.” – 304, -111 Hutt Strongholds

“With all these baubles, Toborro can’t be far.” – 311, -99 (entering Toborro’s Palace)

“We should get these fuel rods back to the ark immediately, sir.” – on killing Toborro’s robot

Working on my inquisitor next, mostly with Khem at the moment.

KIra

When passing the archway entrance of Doctor Oggurobb's Sanctuary:

"I like zoos. One day, we should visit one where the animals are actually in their cages." (paraphrased)

HK-51

When approaching Taolos City's giant cave in area. "I have not had the pleasure of destroying an entire city, Master. Someday... Someday..."

Edited by DarthGile

Updates in for Doc, Elara, HK, Kira, and Vector. If you're listing HK comments, it would be very helpful to mark down whether your character is Imperial or Republic. I'm still not sure whether the comments are the same or if they vary from faction to faction. Thanks!

Corso

Coruscant - on entering the Jedi Temple; "Man... sad to see a place like this all busted up. Wonder how many Jedi died here?"

Taris - Tularan Marsh (1490, -207); "I don't even wanna know what left these bones behind. Whatever it was, can't be good."

Nar Shaddaa - Lower Industrial Sector - Imperial Re-Education Centre (-1814, -1683); "Stinking Imperials and their torture centers. Let's bust up this place!"

Corellia - leaving Shipwright Auxiliary Spaceport; "Whatever happens here I'm looking forward to kicking the Empire off Corellia. It's payback time, captain."

Corellia - Labor Valley (-3790, -76); "Whew. Hope we don't meet what did all this damage."

Edited by DarthRobert

Corso

Ord Mantell

Just past the class trainers at the entrance to Fort Garnik: "If it weren't for Fort Garnik, we'd all be speaking separatist right now. This is the last home of freedom on Ord Mantell."

A little way into the Separatist Stronghold: "Look at the size of this place! Where'd the seps get the money to build something like this?"