Thanks Bioware for not letting CE people in early!

Dutch_NS

Yeah whine whine, i got my codes last week for the pre order because the CE codes could not be send anyfaster, although i placed the order on day 1.

150 Euro and i get to wait another couple of days.

Thx EA for also screwing Bioware, after you Took Westwood, Bullfrog and Mythic to screw them up.

Oh so because you spent more money you should get in sooner??? take a seat son

why are the people with the vette avatar always the most knowledgeable, and the people with the ewokks are so, how do i say it, uninformed. anyways yeah your not entitled to anything more than what comes in the CE box.

I placed my pre order in JULY!! But the codes for the CE got deliverd last week! Because EA brilliant marketing system.

NO, it was because your retailer is a failboat.

If you have used the forums in July you would have known all about this.

Yeah whine whine, i got my codes last week for the pre order because the CE codes could not be send anyfaster, although i placed the order on day 1.

150 Euro and i get to wait another couple of days.

Thx EA for also screwing Bioware, after you Took Westwood, Bullfrog and Mythic to screw them up.

Mar 2011 and you want in early?

lol... get in line buddy.. ;)

CE people ARE getting in early.

There are people playing right now that purchased CE. One of the guys in our guild is online, guild set up, waiting for the rest of us numpty's to get on ... he purchased the CE.

Seems it's just you.

There are people playing right now that purchased CE. One of the guys in our guild is online, guild set up, waiting for the rest of us numpty's to get on ... he purchased the CE.

Seems it's just you.

Thanks mate, I was concerned after the OP. I know I was a few hours late in pre-ordering on day1 (on account of timezone, I was asleep for the first 4-5hrs). Glad to know its still on the way. With wave 2 already going out hopefully I've not too much more time to waste, erm... wait. ;)

Seems it's just you.

I pre order the CE, I'm not getting in early.

so you think just because you bought the ce, but still only registered it last week that you should get in before all thos who pre-ordered in july? grow up

Yeah well said , i dont want any Pay to Win in this game.

Edited by Urko

He's not saying he wants entitlement.

I'm assuming he bought his from best buy, like myself...

I have no choice since I'm currently in Italy.

They ****ed up the codes over the internet and took me weeks to get ones that worked.

He isn't saying he deserves more privalege... Just that if we pre-ordere on a date and there were issues with the code we shouldn't be penalized for it.

P.S. They aren't ewoks they're jawa.... Don't critique how 'informed' someone is when you yourself are not 'informed'.

Edited by PRDXJaybird