Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

phlowbies
12.21.2011 , 08:05 PM | #11
How do you even know if a ticket's been escalated? I was under the impression it was bugged and wouldnt show a ticket after being submitted.

Hench
12.21.2011 , 08:51 PM | #12
wow we cant do d7 either, thats pretty lame.
Soraka

Space Goat Unicorn

phlowbies
12.21.2011 , 10:02 PM | #13
Yeah, they just escalated my ticket too. I think, or deleted it, I don't even know. Can't do anything worthwhile, guess it's alt time.

Silverdeathx
12.22.2011 , 04:26 PM | #14
same here.. dark side lvl5 no quest to fight the chancellor on the founder.. kinda stuck in limbo with no way to finish this act.

need this fixed so we can finish this up and start dailies on Ilum

Divinicusx
12.22.2011 , 07:05 PM | #15
Stuck as well. Just carbonized the chancellor reported back to darth tormen and nothing afterwards.

Auilt
12.22.2011 , 07:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Divinicusx View Post
Stuck as well. Just carbonized the chancellor reported back to darth tormen and nothing afterwards.
Same here. I didn't even realize there was supposed to be something after that...guess I need to submit a ticket.

Shorli
12.22.2011 , 09:02 PM | #17
I am on The Harbinger and also have the same bug. Cant progress with rest of guild into Ilum properly. Had a ticket in for 4-5 days and no response.
SHORLI - SITH - LFG ǁǁ▒ǁ▒█ǁ█[]█/████████████████████████████████████)

HungSoLoh
12.22.2011 , 09:09 PM | #18
also bugged after the quest. Cannot progress onto Ilum. chain is broken and cannot proceed with guildmates and group. Very game breaking bug, with little or no response from BW. Dark side 5.

Can we get some responses at least? Is a fix otw? Are you even aware how game breaking this is?

Levelling with guildies and groups cannot be completed until you fix this.
::::: Ordo Imperialis :::::
| PvE Begeren Colony |
Stormfyre Member Website HQ Site

Auilt
12.22.2011 , 09:12 PM | #19
I submitted a bug report for this in-game and it was closed within 10 minutes with the standard copy-pasta response of "we have passed this onto one of our specialized teams." An actual meaningful response from someone acknowledging the severity of this bug and that it is being worked on/looked into would be somewhat helpful...

Valefor
12.22.2011 , 09:12 PM | #20
Silly question, how did you guys get passed the overpowered heal spamming supreme guards? Its driving me nuts.