Guild Recruitment: Buddyhood Empire

game_knight

:sy_darkside::sy_empire::ph_use_the_force::ph_good_post::sy_empire::sy_darkside:

Guild Name: Buddyhood Empire

Classification: Social

Guild level: 57

Size: Small ↓100

Server: Darth Malgus

Faction: Imperial

Flagship: 3 unlock, 3 perks, +15% xp, +15% Reputation, +10% Renown

About: A group of both new and returning players that are in the game to enjoy it together - be it via. chat or voice, solo or in groups, we strive to help each other.

We are lighthearted and would rather have fun wiping several times, than be too serious about the game - as one of my officers say: *"it is just ones and zeros!"*

Want:

We are looking for similar minded people to join the Buddyhood: Active social friendly players!

:ph_cheers::sy_darkside::ph_agree:

:sy_companion:Focus:

flashpoints

heroics

world bosses

conquest

special guild events (Swoop contest - HK-51 Gathering, Flashpoint Speed Run contests, Hide 'n Seek etc.)

Operations -Currently Story mode only-

... and more together!

:ph_cheers::sy_darkside::ph_agree:

:sy_havoc: It is my intention, to always keep our guild **small** - I feel that having a too big guild will make it hard to know each other. Right now, we will limit memberships to 50 active legacies and later maybe increase it, but never beyond 100.

Contacts in-game: Game kNíght, Draazi Prime, Mordring or Shadowzenon

Discord: https://discord.gg/4wMXNT3E5f - Write a @SW:TOROfficer in the #new-recruits channel

Join the derp side, we have cookies!

:sy_darkside::sy_empire::ph_use_the_force::ph_good_post::sy_empire::sy_darkside:

Edited by game_knight