"BioWare is reportedly working on a complete overhaul of Anthem"

ShieldProtection

"reports of Anthem's impending demise are greatly exaggerated, and in fact BioWare has developers in both Edmonton and Austin planning out a complete overhaul of the game—enough of a do-over that some people refer to it as Anthem 2.0 or Anthem Next. "

THANKS!!! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT LIKE 5-6 MONTHS AGAIN TO GET ANY NEW STORY CONTENT

https://www.pcgamer.com/bioware-is-reportedly-working-on-a-complete-overhaul-of-anthem/

That's what we get for paying subs to this game. BW finds a way to make me regret it each time I sub to this game. So, they are going to move our devs to that game once again. How lovely! I feel like a neandertal for subbing now.

Anthem was an over-hyped train wreck waiting to happen from the beginning.

I never bought in to the hype and I didn't buy the game either, because I knew it would land on it's face ... and sure enough it did. Now they talk about overhaul... I'm sorry, but it's too late for me, anthem 2.0 won't get my money either.

These companies need to stop releasing unfinished and poorly conceived games as AAA with convoluted purchasing tiers and outrageous in game stores and then try using customer funds to fight all the fires of the games launch that should have been resolved in development or Alpha/beta stages.

Stop supporting these types of games. Hold off purchasing games until a few reviews are in.

so many failed launches in 2019 by greedy companies.

"Reportedly". That's not a sure thing. Even if it is true, that's not a certainty that there will be fewer resources for this game. Just because it's BW Austin doesn't mean the teams won't be separate.

Players easily connected Dot A to Dot B during Anthem's development when we experienced a dearth of support with SWTOR. It's a valid assumption to make again.

• 2 weeks later...