Lethality Operative PvP

Icykill_

Does anyone know a good guide or site I can read up about the current state/setup for a lethality operative? It's been nearly 2 years since I played one.

My girl wanted me to lvl one in pve story with her because she's never done one before. We are coasting through no issues and I'm pretty sure I remember how they used to be. But I want to take it into pvp and not make a complete fool of myself.

Any help would be appreciated. 😊

Does anyone know a good guide or site I can read up about the current state/setup for a lethality operative? It's been nearly 2 years since I played one.

My girl wanted me to lvl one in pve story with her because she's never done one before. We are coasting through no issues and I'm pretty sure I remember how they used to be. But I want to take it into pvp and not make a complete fool of myself.

Any help would be appreciated. 😊

This is current. Hope it helps some.

https://torcommunity.com/guides/classes/imperial-agent/operative/lethality

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

I main lethality, cause con is too strong for me to enjoy.

Personal utilitys.

5% dmg reduction

10 sec off debilitate

Speed an stlth inc 15%

kolto probe 3% per stack dmg reduc

50% dmg reduc on enemy after stlth cc, counter measures purgss movement (purges enet slow/does not allow you to roll during enet however)

dodge cd reduction

dodge reflect

inc shield probe

have fun with the utilitys, its such a fun class. one fun tactic is [quick shot and nox knives inflict 40% slow, roll makes quick shot go 20 meters an cost nothing while kbing (interrupting casts) stacks up to 2 times. remember, 40% slow on quick shot]

my basic rotation (no dcds included) stlth up, cc, frontal backstab (grants tact from stlth) (cc reduces their dmg by 50% for 10 sec) corrsive dart, corrsive grenade, toxic blast, shoot 2 corrsive assault, shiv, 2 more assaults, frontal backstab, shiv, corrsive dart (return to beginning) a note: if you use stim boost to give yourself 5 corrosive assaults in in toxic blast debuff, you wont have time a frontal back stab before shiv goes off cd for the rotation reset.

remember, your dots don't tick on ccd, so don't hesitate to flash bang or stlth cc during enrage def on jugs, or just to beat it out of there! have fun, lethality is my second main to hatred sin, an I love it to death.

hope this hlps.

I main lethality, cause con is too strong for me to enjoy.

Though I disagree with your posts in the other thread about Concealment being OP, I kind of have come around to Lethality because I am starting to think it is more fun.

It's easy to be really good as an Operative when you use hacks and cheat like crazy and make/upload videos showing the cheating.

P.S. Hey Jeezee

no dont mistake me for jeezee i wish he is my hero but no sadly im not jeezee my english is too good :(

theres a really good operative name jeezee he always wins if u want operative adviec u should ask him

Says "son of JeeZee".. 😉

lmao.. he's the worst Operative in the game.. my cat face rolls the keyboard better than he does

Not enuff colours or unusual grammatical structure to be Jeezee, to op tho, I just started lethality yesterday, only spec ingame I haven't played n it's pretty fun! I guess it's kinda similar to conc but with dots instead of stabbyness, seems a lil bit squishier too

A few guys in a ranked would say I could challenge you for that title :p

I got called a hacker because I kept using force storm on stealth and hitting them every time. XD I knew their team had multiple stealth, and I just pay attention to the map, oh they have 5 at snow and 1 guarding...where are the two stealth? If they aren't attacking..maybe they are mid...hiding right about...."AOE". :D I kept doing it the entire match. Timing their respawn rate and figuring they'd be this far towards mid again and AoE that spot. I got really lucky sometimes but they were screaming hacks at the end.

P.S. Surprised I can still post. My sub ended yesterday. XD

Usually takes a day I think. Anyways, I hope everyone here doesn't have to much fun while I am gone. =)