Time To Vote For Your Assassin Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Assassin Class Representative?  

853 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Assassin Class Representative?

• Kitru
    • Xinika
    • EatenByDistance
    • NamikazeNaturo
    • HoboWithAStick
    • KeyboardNinja

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voting for wakalord because he is in one of the best pvp guilds in the game and actually knows how to play an assassin. he also creates guides that help people get better at RANKED warzones. not regs.

You're right. He does teach people how to S Key, lose ranked and promote his outdated spec. You done fanboying yet? It's kinda cute.:)

bit meh that ppl gets the vote cause they say they adress madness, or pvp etc a good spokesmen/woman would adress everything of the class.

im not giving a vote, this thing has not bin properly thought off on bw end.

gl with this.

voting for wakalord because he is in one of the best pvp guilds in the game and actually knows how to play an assassin. he also creates guides that help people get better at RANKED warzones. not regs.

Tip: Elitism will not win you more votes with the common man, who outnumber the 'elite' who actually don't do ranked. If you're trying to help Waka, you're doing a bad job of it.

Edited by Wreckingeyes

Tip: Elitism will not win you more votes with the common man, who outnumber the 'elite' who actually don't do ranked. If you're trying to help Waka, you're doing a bad job of it.

the better player should be the rep. Let them duel for it!

You're right. He does teach people how to S Key, lose ranked and promote his outdated spec. You done fanboying yet? It's kinda cute.:)

First of all this makes no sense. Have you even watched Waka's stream? He's a good player on probably the best Rated team in the game, and he knows the class in and out. And outdated spec? What are you talking about? Waka plays full deception from what i've seen (when he isn't tanking) but the Wakajinn hybrid is still viable.

It sounds like you have a bad case of keyboard warrior with a little bias in there.

First of all this makes no sense. Have you even watched Waka's stream? He's a good player on probably the best Rated team in the game, and he knows the class in and out. And outdated spec? What are you talking about? Waka plays full deception from what i've seen (when he isn't tanking) but the Wakajinn hybrid is still viable.

It sounds like you have a bad case of keyboard warrior with a little bias in there.

A Bastion player talking about bias? Sweet mother Irony...

I'm voting for EatenByDistance since he is actually in a credible ranked guild and doesn't get farmed by other guilds in ranked. He also doesn't play regs all day like certain other people who are listed.

Lol assassin is going to be repped by a shadow... Not sure how waka didn't win. Maybe she is just more popular.

why isnt waka winning ???SD?FS?DF

EatenByDistance for best sin world.

All them posts be from Bastion. You can't talk about bias when you got posts like this all coming from YOUR server.

o and 0:37 for S Keying delight --- > http://www.twitch.tv/wifileague/c/2553500

Xinika as good as wakalord in pvp?

Better*. I'd say NamikazeNaruto is much better as well. Though, neither of these opinions mean a thing to these polls. It's not about who is better. It's about who can represent the class as a collective. That's why I'll ask you again, are you 12 years old or just that stupid?

One of those boys hadn't posted a thing on these forums for months. He even wrote a goodbye post. Only once these polls came he got all his friends to chime in and vote for him and suddenly started making 'contributions' on these forums. It's funny because the lowest guy actually did more than the inactive higher guy had done in months.

But popularity contest it is. Idiotic system.

Might I remind you that the poll leader also stepped away from the game and basically all gaming for a set period of time as well. So to hold "quitting SWTOR" against any of these candidates would simply be foolish.

Edited by xContex

Loving the fact that one of my chars was getting whispers by someone I've never heard of asking me to vote for xinika last night, I'm sure it was nothing to do with them, but bit of a dick move from the guy sending whispers.

Loving the fact that one of my chars was getting whispers by someone I've never heard of asking me to vote for xinika last night, I'm sure it was nothing to do with them, but bit of a dick move from the guy sending whispers.

It's actually her guild mates. They are also doing this on multiple servers.

Hold up. You think Waka's boys not doing the same thing?

Just wondering what do you have against Waka or are you in Watchmen? I think Shin would make a fine rep but I also think Waka would too but you clearly do not just wondering what you have against him?

*Not that I disagree with anything you've posted in the thread as I don't know if MVPs psting people or anything else outside of the twitch movement.

Edited by Avicii

I hardly ever visit this part of the forums, but if anyone did catch my attention that would be Xinika.

Even though I very much dislike the idea of 1 community member possessing the power to talk over game changes directly with the staff. Because what I've seen even just browsing for 10 minutes here there really are some things that scared the crap out of me.