Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: October 27, 2020

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: October 27, 2020
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkTergon
10.25.2020 , 11:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Right click hasn't been working for me at all from the chat window, not just for inviting. I can't report gold sellers or anything else.
you have to open the social window, and keep it open, that's what's been working for me. I've set up ops for wb's and gf TC runs, as well as ignored several spammers, and reported them. But you have to keep the window open, or open it each time you need to right click a person
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro Fun SWTOR Video
Click for goodies

Lord_Malganus
10.25.2020 , 11:34 AM | #12
For every single fix, 10 more things will break.

DarkTergon
10.25.2020 , 03:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Malganus View Post
For every single fix, 10 more things will break.
That's RNG at work
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
Click for goodies

Lynnettt
10.26.2020 , 02:52 AM | #14
Interesting, are they going to nerf something again, like the conquest, to make gaining it harder, 'cause it's not good to win the cq fast.
]Come to the dark side, we have cookies and a lots of goodies.:rak_01

DarkTergon
10.26.2020 , 06:32 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lynnettt View Post
Interesting, are they going to nerf something again, like the conquest, to make gaining it harder, 'cause it's not good to win the cq fast.
Patch notes aren't up yet, so who knows, but even if they do put them up, they've a habit of introducing stealth nerfs....lol
Click for goodies

DanielSteed
10.26.2020 , 10:24 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

The patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now up and you can find them here.

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkTergon
10.26.2020 , 01:21 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone!

The patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now up and you can find them here.

you never mentioned 'Hitting the enter button on the gtn issue' Wil whatever is done to the chat window fix this, or is it a separate issue, or worse, was it done by design?
Click for goodies

damonskye
10.26.2020 , 03:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone!

Thank you for fixing the /WHO issue. I reported it a few days ago but I hadn't seen anyone else commenting on it... basically all planets except those with two words in their name (Nar Shaddaa, Dromund Kaas and CZ-138) couldn't be searched on. That functionality has been necessary in game and it's appreciated. (And thanks for fixing the Rishi FoP storyline roadblocks like the pipes, too!)
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

CommunityTeam
10.27.2020 , 07:31 AM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi,

All SWTOR servers are once again available!

Thank you for your patience.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarthCasus
10.27.2020 , 09:21 AM | #20
Query: Is the Character Pane being stuck in place above the Cartel Market window (like when scrolling through dyes but being unable to see a good portion unless you move the Character Pane all the way off the center of the screen) considered a bug? As long as I could remember, its been like this and it would be greatly appreciated if I could pull the CM to the front.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop