Vhaegrant

Dark vs Light Event

Champion Level: Flashpoint Expert

Playing through Shadow of Revan Prelude and have completed in order:

Assault on Tython [solo]

Korriban Incursion [solo]

Depths of Manaan [solo]

Legacy of the Rakata [solo]

Went to check to see what flashpoints I still needed to complete and noticed that all but Depths of Manaan were showing as completed.

Is this a bug?

Or out of the four flashpoints in the Prelude is Depths of Manaan the only one that needs to be completed in a group?

[edit:]

Possible workaround, well, it worked for me ;)

Following previous suggestions that the fire on the end boss may be claiming the kill rather than the character I ran Depths of Manaan in [solo] again.

To be ultra sure I unsummoned the GSI droid (just right click on the buff icon) and when the Boss got to about 10% health I hade sure they were not near the fire AOE.

Boss died, Depths of Manaan completion registered.

Would be interesting to see if that works for others with this issue :)

There is also a suggestion that some DoT heavy specs not use the DoTs for the fight.

Edited by Vhaegrant

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with Manaan is that the last boss achievment is kinda bugged. If you wipe during your run you will not get the achievment for the last boss. Maybe the game takes that as a sign that you done it, but if you have wiped you wont get this and therefore it wont count for the achievment in the event.

THis is a long time bug which BIoware is ignoriing, like many others!

Good to know it's not just me.

I didn't wipe on the mission, but that warning about time running out on the last boss, not sure I took him down quickly enough.

Interestingly all the other Flashpoints I did wipe on but completed have registered.

Cannot confirm, for me it's registered as completed (I did Manaan twice in tactical and once in solo mode). So while there may be a bug, it doesn't affect everyone. Edited by Jerba

Good day!

I was doing tactical/solo flashpoints for event tier 4 reward. From all of them, Depths of Manaan FP wasn't counted. It is still missing in list for 'Light vs Dark: Flashpoint expert' achievement. I did it 3 times in 2 days with my new event toon, in solo, then tactical in group, then in solo again. Still missing it.

Can you please fix it, otherwise I will not be able top get my reward :(

This bug seems to be random, because my guildies have no such problem, but have similar problems with some other flashpoints.

Edited by auroreborealis

I just did the hardmode version of manaan and it didn't count either. The tactical version didn't count for me as well, but weirdly enough the solo-version actually did...:rak_02:

Pls make sure that the achievment tracker works... I don't want do everything twice or more, the grind for legendary is long enough as it is... thanks.

I did the Tactical version of this yesterday and it did not count. Today, I did the solo version of it as part of the Forged Alliances story line and it still did not count.

Please get this fixed ASAP. I don't want to have to keep repeating things I shouldn't have to.

Having this issue as well.

A few people mentioned it's an existing issue in the thread I started -> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=887382

It's frustrating as I've now cleared all the other tac FPs required for Champion level but Depths of Manaan will not unlock.

Solo, cleared with no wipes, did not unlock.

Tac FP, cleared with no wipes but a couple of individual deaths, did not unlock.

Maybe the easiest solution is just to take this FP off the list :)

Have now completed it twice [solo] on my imperial character with a clean run and once as a tac FP on my republic character (died a few times) still not registering.

I think this bug could do with an official comment as it is a progress blocker.

Not to mention the long wait for a specific FP to pop, and then hope there may be a healer in the group and one that has a full rota of heals. I've only started running tac FPs with this event, stunned at the change to difficulty from where they used to be.

Edited by Vhaegrant

we have to do chapters 1-9, ok I did that, but the achievement for "chapter IX the Alliance" is buged and

The achievement for "Depths of Manaan" is buged.

I ran all chapters 1-9 i have the achievements for all but one chapter and i did this on the character i made the day the event went live. i have the dark vs. light icon on my character sheet when i'm at the character list when i login so i know they have to be a bug.

i REALLY don't want to do it again, the 2nd boss is a huge pain.

Ortuno is a fine example of a boss that is clearly not balanced for a tactical. Try to run it with a bunch of lvl 30 and no tank able to kite him and sustain the damage... I am not one crying for nerfs but tact Ortuno definitely needs a big one.

Edited by demotivator