Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dantooine currency able to be sent across legacy BUGGED in the most unpleasant way.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Dantooine currency able to be sent across legacy BUGGED in the most unpleasant way.

Darittha
11.22.2019 , 06:52 AM | #1
I noticed today that i was able to buy a token with Dantooine event currency that allowed me to sent it to different characters and in doing so pool it together. i thought great ill buy some companion and some mount for my two alts. After that - as is my custom i sent letfovers to my main toon for storage - however didnt want the tokens unnecessarily in my cargo so i wished to have them back in currency tab.

However as i proceeeded to use the exchange tokens to buy back Surveyors notes currency - it counted for weekly cap - which is definitely a bug because i didnt gain it that week and just switching token for the currency definitely shouldnt count for weekly cap. Following picture speaks for itself - i lost good 123 Surveyors note because i seemingly hit the weekly limit - which again ofc i didnt. https://imgur.com/a/NSLuPed

I would like to get it back as it took a lot of effort to gather this number of Surveyors notes.