Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoils of War Equipment Sets and Tactical Items Achievements

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Spoils of War Equipment Sets and Tactical Items Achievements

Sertar
11.21.2019 , 06:14 PM | #1
I discovered that the achievements for collecting all the equipment sets and tactical items introduced with 6.0 are acting in a weird way:

1. Set bonus pieces from boxes and crates trigger their achievement correctly, both on imp and pub side characters.
2. Set bonus pieces from the equipment vendors or Onderon reputation vendor DON'T trigger their achievement, both on imp and pub side characters.
3. Tactical items from boxes and crates trigger their achievement correctly on imp side characters, but NOT on pub side characters.
4. Tactical items from the equipment vendors or Onderon reputation vendor trigger their achievement correctly on imp side characters, but NOT on pub side characters.

merovejec
11.22.2019 , 02:03 AM | #2
Yes there are indeed bugs in this. Even some of the crafted Tacticals do not trigger the achievement.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

Dekibra
11.22.2019 , 03:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sertar View Post
I discovered that the achievements for collecting all the equipment sets and tactical items introduced with 6.0 are acting in a weird way:
4. Tactical items from the equipment vendors or Onderon reputation vendor trigger their achievement correctly on imp side characters, but NOT on pub side characters.
can confirm this - bought a tactical for my sage yesterday and it is not ticked green in the achievement section
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

streunekatze
12.09.2019 , 04:02 PM | #4
can also confirm this, got a full set but only the one thing I got from a crate counts.
Wrote an ingame Bug report as well. I do hope this get fixed.

KumbayaGOD
12.09.2019 , 09:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sertar View Post

1. Set bonus pieces from boxes and crates trigger their achievement correctly, both on imp and pub side characters.
2. Set bonus pieces from the equipment vendors or Onderon reputation vendor DON'T trigger their achievement, both on imp and pub side characters.
3. Tactical items from boxes and crates trigger their achievement correctly on imp side characters, but NOT on pub side characters.
as i know some tactical or sets drop from flashpoint also not count toward achievement
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

merovejec
12.10.2019 , 02:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
as i know some tactical or sets drop from flashpoint also not count toward achievement
I have to disagree here, those did count for us. We were doing the new FPS for achievements and it is dropping a certain set bonus piece what we even did was simple trade the one piece we got and that way all of us got the achievement. For example gloves dropped, I got them, i put them into inventory, got achievement then traded to other person in group etc.

The rule really seems to be that the gear has to include mods. That means the only way to progress these achievements is to get the pieces as drops from where they drop and from Kai Zeikken vendor.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015