Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force leap broken

Schlumpfine
10.29.2019 , 10:44 AM | #11
Force Charge in combination with interloop is still broken. You still canīt use Force Charge a second time

Splendis
10.29.2019 , 10:58 AM | #12
In addition these seem to be still bugged:

+ juggernaut's utility "warmonger" does not reduce cooldown of force charge when taking damage.
+ alacrity does not reduce the cooldown of force charge, it stays at 15s despite what it says in ability text.

mjboehm
10.29.2019 , 11:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
I can agree to this problem, how did this get pasted the internal testers??
I submitted a bug report on the test server, because all this stuff was broken when you equipped the double force charge set bonus, guess they didn't care about it then.

Any idea if they fixed warmonger too, it has not been reducing the cool down like it should since 6.0 came out.

beadk
10.29.2019 , 11:15 AM | #14
As of trying this evening, it does to me seem to be fixed, was able to leap right after coming out of combat, and after force pushing a mob back

Splendis
10.29.2019 , 11:20 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by beadk View Post
As of trying this evening, it does to me seem to be fixed, was able to leap right after coming out of combat, and after force pushing a mob back
Those two are fixed as noted in patch notes, but rest of the bugs remain.

Sambril
10.29.2019 , 12:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Splendis View Post
Those two are fixed as noted in patch notes, but rest of the bugs remain.
As I suspected they did a patch job on some selected abilities whereas to me it looks like a more fundamental problem with the new charge mechanic and pre exisiting cooldown modifiers and needs a more systematic fix.
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor" RaF: http://www.swtor.com/r/YBLLhw

mjboehm
10.29.2019 , 12:47 PM | #17
Personally I don't like the change on force leap, I have no idea how long I have now until it comes off cool down with the little hand that spins around, I would rather have the seconds counting down.

PaLLadinKnighT
10.29.2019 , 07:29 PM | #18
Why did they change Force Leap to begin with? They seemed to have broken something that worked perfectly fine.

jbuncher
10.30.2019 , 04:43 PM | #19
Just bumping this to confirm that the Interloper/Intercessor ability with Force Leap is not granting the ability to use Force Leap again. The *buff* triggers (at least, the icon shows up), but it has no effect (no additional charge to Force Leap to allow us to leap again).

DEVS, PLEASE CONFIRM AND FIX!

DeannaVoyager
10.31.2019 , 05:49 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by mjboehm View Post
Personally I don't like the change on force leap, I have no idea how long I have now until it comes off cool down with the little hand that spins around, I would rather have the seconds counting down.
^^This.

As a guardian tank I need to know exactly when it's off cooldown, because I sometimes need to call in voice chat how long until I can interrupt with leap, and if I need someone else to do it for me. Calling 9 o'clock or 6 o'clock doesn't tell the rest of the group anything (doesn't tell me anything either, btw), it just distracts everyone from what we are supposed to do. Timing the leap is crucial on some mechanics, and the clock doesn't tell anything. It needs to be changed back to seconds.