Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reputation Items immediately consumed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Reputation Items immediately consumed

UnP_RIP
10.29.2019 , 09:13 AM | #1
Since the 6.0 Update reputation and RenownXP consumables are consumed as soon as you get them (from quest rewards etc).
With reputation Items this is a huge problem, since they keep being consumed, even after the weekly reputation goal has been reached, effectively wasting the reputation Item.

chuckwilliamson
10.29.2019 , 09:50 AM | #2
Same for me

NSaynKnutt
10.29.2019 , 10:42 AM | #3
I have max rep for the rakghoul event. I ran a few quests yesterday, and instead of giving me the useless rep tokens to sell for a few thousand credits, they were automatically consumed, granting me nothing. This is very annoying.
Datacron Tips Referral Link
Are you, are you / Coming to the tree / We hung up some meat / To best the Slayers Three / Nothing will happen here, so try out instance 3 / To kill the beast / That spawns next to the tree

NikitaStormchild
10.29.2019 , 11:21 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NSaynKnutt View Post
I have max rep for the rakghoul event. I ran a few quests yesterday, and instead of giving me the useless rep tokens to sell for a few thousand credits, they were automatically consumed, granting me nothing. This is very annoying.
I totaly agree. i did my first rakghulevent around the time when 60 was max lv, i even had a week vacation at that time so i played the quests with every char i had at 60 (6 or 7) for the whole week every day and got enought items to max the rep, even had a few left to sell.
i normaly do the weekly for cz every week with the chars im currently playing with and got around 7k creds just with them, so its kinda a waste with the new system.

Gabbagul
10.30.2019 , 10:00 AM | #5
Yes, this is terrible for reputation, as currently implemented. I capped Onderon reputation the second day after release, and then every toon I did the "Onderon Collector" quest with afterward that week lost their purple reputation item, because it was immediately consumed and I was at cap. Not to mention alllll the blue reputation items gone from any dailies done after reaching cap that second day. The dailies can be redone, annoying, but whatever. But that one time "Onderon Collector" quest? Across several toons? Bye bye purple rep items. Bleh. If I would've known, I obviously would've waited to run those quests on my other alts until later weeks. Thanks Bioware!

DarthNillard
11.22.2019 , 09:19 AM | #6
This needs to be resolved. Especially for things like Dantooine that are only once a month. I have 100 toons i can run it on but not if you don't keep the rep tokens to use the following week. WTH bioware?

Darittha
11.22.2019 , 10:08 AM | #7
makes 0 sense. the only thing where it might be somehow useful would be dantooine reputation conquest objective that is fulfilled after u consume some reputation items - impossible to get when youre at max reputation so this instant consumption would make it available, however the downside of this is just too big to ever consider the new change being a good choice given the fact that dantooine is only one among countless reputations available ingame.

make it so we can consume the reputation items whenever we want - like we used to - but even if we are legend already - it would count for dantooine cq objective, just not give any more reputation.